Thread: 250rFreak

Thumbs down 250rFreak

please do NOT deal w/ this user
    on aol he's- hondaracer12408
    his e-mail alltrack@juno.com

my friend "bought" a set of new front triple rate PEPs, this was a few months ago this was suppose to happen, Adam (250rfreak) said he had sent the shocks and when my friend got the shocks he would send out the check for him (seems weird but thats how he had it set up) he has blocked both me and my friend on aol and when ever we use to talk to him, if he'd respond, he'd say it was the guys who he had deliever the shocks screwed up or somethin dumb like that

so do not deal w/ this guy

he's also the owner of the quad shack, if you are on his supposed "race team" remove that from your profile and forget he ever existed, unless you want to be led on by a 14 yr old ripoff
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

Thumbs down

i believe i brought that up before, thanks for clarifying

Thumbs down

i wanted to buy some SHift gloves from him, he said he would have to order them. the next day he said he had them ready to ship to me and i needed to send him money ASAP. it doesn't take over night to get gloves. i am also part of his so called "team" DO NOT to business with this guy!

He gets the stuff from a dealer near his house and sells the stuff.

And Bill you were right .
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!