Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kory Ellis Cannondale

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"

Kory Ellis Cannondale

As soon as i saw it, my jaw dropped to the floor. Kory Ellis's cannondale that he is going to be racing next season. It's in the new 4 wheel atv action. Laeger pro trax, T-Pin front end, laeger swing arm, quad tech hood, etc.....! It's one bad machine.
    Retired --- For Now

lol, same response here! That thing gives makes me happy just looking at it! It looks tiny on the front cover though, look at it!
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    i know, i want to ride it sooooooooooooo bad. I wish i knew someone with a cannondale, i want to ride one.
    Retired --- For Now

They are nice. but my friend fowed like 4 plugs cause you cant give it gas to start and stuff but it was sweet once i got going. I would of got one but its just to much.
    Last edited by SGA; 01-09-2002 at 09:45 PM.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

That is the sweetest looking Cannondale. They took a very Ugly looking Quad and made it look awesome. That Nose Piece looks so much better than the stock setup.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

yeah pretty sweet
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Slightly Modded YFZ450

better looking than stock
    Attached Images Attached Images

you guys have never seen a cdale in person, they look sweet. the cdale looks ugly at first but then you really start to like it.
    2002 Cannondale Cannibal
    2001 Arctic Cat 250-Warn 2000 lbs. winch

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    where did they put the air filter on that quad... isn't it behind the one head light... mayb thats why they have to have that scoop on the hood.. thats def the nice c-dal i have seen it just needs to have a tiny bit more front fender to it and it be fine....
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

No, I`ve seen one in real. I think they are really ugly. I guess you would get use to it. That does look a lot better than a Stock Cannibal does, without a doubt.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast