Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honda CRF 150 VS Suzuki DRZ 125

Hybrid View

Honda CRF 150 VS Suzuki DRZ 125

I have been considering getting one or the other my CR 125 is still to tall for me yet and it limits my riding because I have to lean it to touch with one foot. So I have been looking into getting the CRF 150 or the DRZ 125 my dealer knows nothing about them and has both they havent even tried them and they wont let me try them so I dont know what is better. Can anyone compare them or share their experience with them? Thanks

Oh tell me which you think I should get. I am not making a poll cause everyone will just vote and not give a reason of why they suggested the bike that they did.
    1979 Porsche 924
    2001 CR 125
    Hoping to get a XR 250, KDX 200/220 or KLX 300 or a 04 DS 650 (the payments would leave me broke for years) or a used quad this fall after paying off the Porsche and dumping some Cash into my Vintage Racing Snowmobile Collection.
    Maybe I got too many hobbies...nah that isnt possible!
    If it bores you, bore it!

the old Suzuki DR125s are better.

buy mine.

I wouldn't buy something from some one who doesn't know what they have and won't let you find out or find out for yourself.

they are a really good dealership but the bikes are brand spankin new they still have the plastic on the seats thats why they dont want me driving them or drive them themselves so I am looking for an opinion from someone who has or knows someone who has or has read a magazine shootout between them.
    1979 Porsche 924
    2001 CR 125
    Hoping to get a XR 250, KDX 200/220 or KLX 300 or a 04 DS 650 (the payments would leave me broke for years) or a used quad this fall after paying off the Porsche and dumping some Cash into my Vintage Racing Snowmobile Collection.
    Maybe I got too many hobbies...nah that isnt possible!
    If it bores you, bore it!

Definatley go with the crf150. There is alot of aftermarket parts for it, much more than there is for the suzuki. the crf150 also has more hp than the drz and the frame design is more aggressive.
    District 34 #7

go with the CRF alot beter bike, little bit different from an xr, more sporty, motocrossish.

CRF
    02 MX 400ex gone but not forgotten

I would go with the crf
    Looking for any stock/aftermarket banshee parts....pm me

Originally posted by bobby88
    go with the CRF alot beter bike, little bit different from an xr, more sporty, motocrossish.
    2001 Honda 300ex- White Brothers AC Fly Maxxis Emgo UNI Sunstar Regina Moose etc...
    AIM name-DivinsHonda
    My Site

You should defenitally go with the crf 150 cause its a better bike while being considered a small bike it still rides like a big bike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast