View Poll Results: WHICH DO YOU THINK WOULD BE FASTEST?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • PIPED RAPTOR

2 3.92%
  • 440EX

1 1.96%
  • MOTO440

5 9.80%
  • CRF440 QUAD

23 45.10%
  • YZF 440 QUAD

5 9.80%
  • DS 650

3 5.88%
  • GAS GAS 300

6 11.76%
  • BANSHEE

6 11.76%

Thread: Which Do You Think Is The Fastest?

Which Do You Think Is The Fastest?

WHICH OF THESE QUADS DO YOU THINK WOULD RECORD THE FASTEST TIMES IN A 100 YARD DRAG RACE????? MY MONEY IS ON THE CRF!
    2006 YFZ450

Pro Elite
    Elka
    Gibson
    AC
    HMF
    Cam Mod
    KN
    Lonestar
    Tag
    175 main 45 pilot
    stock motor that kicks mayjor ***!!!!

2004 YFZ450

Big Gun Race Pipe
    LS Axle
    KN filter
    185 main 48 pilot
    Tag
    Kenda
    GYTR

I would go with th gas gas
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

I asked Jeff at the QS which was faster between their houser crf450 and his blaze? He said they were about the same and that the blaze had a better feel to it so he races it instead of the custom CRF450...that says alot... and I rode his blaze too and the mofo can haul the friggen mail. I thought a TC racing 416 national motor pulled hard...sheezzzzzzz

blaze? and those gas gases really aint all that...suspension blows and the steering blows harder...sure they can go but make sure u turn it to the right bout 100 feet before the tree up ahead lol

Originally posted by Rico
    I asked Jeff at the QS which was faster between their houser crf450 and his blaze? He said they were about the same and that the blaze had a better feel to it so he races it instead of the custom CRF450...that says alot... and I rode his blaze too and the mofo can haul the friggen mail. I thought a TC racing 416 national motor pulled hard...sheezzzzzzz
    i knew them damn dales were fast too bad there not around anymore or i would probaly own one
    2006 YFZ450

Pro Elite
    Elka
    Gibson
    AC
    HMF
    Cam Mod
    KN
    Lonestar
    Tag
    175 main 45 pilot
    stock motor that kicks mayjor ***!!!!

2004 YFZ450

Big Gun Race Pipe
    LS Axle
    KN filter
    185 main 48 pilot
    Tag
    Kenda
    GYTR

ds650's go fast too

id say the yzf or the crf

not tryin to get technical, but it depends on the rest of the mods, i would pick the 440EX if it had nitrous but if they all had the same mods (depending on 2 or 4 stroke) i would choose the CRF, if it was in a quad frame with a decent rider and suspension. althought my friend with a 770 raptor, modified HKS turbo kit and nitrous, with axis suspension might give him a run
    01' 400ex-White Brothers slip-on w/12 discs, ground out welds in stock header,k&n fliter, precharger, stage 2 jets air box lid off, white brothers all-around cam, white brothers titanium valve springs, 22" razr 6ply up front and 20" rear razr 6ply, 15T (16 also)front and 38T (36 also)rear sprockets, PRM Baja front bumper, and PRM 6 pk. rack. (ya i know beer holder ooooooh! haha laugh about it!) WB e-brake block off, WB e-z pull clutch reducer, MSR raptor shorty clutch lever (yellow) Pingry's oversized oil tank.
    next mod-my next mod will not be soon since im workin on gettin a house! ya i know i never thought anything would come before my ex.