Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Baja or Cross Country Racers here?

Any Baja or Cross Country Racers here?

Majority here is MX orientated or fixated on setting up their quads for the track.... anyone here have a nice setup for long rides? If so, post a pick! I've have still yet to see a setup of a 400ex that is Baja or Cross country equipped.

I`m going to build my 400EX for Cross Country. Sorry, I don`t have any pics.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

Good for you WarriorMan..... Your probably like myself and would rather see different scenery along the ride.... no offense you MX racers, just a preference.

Same thing here, I have mine set up, just rather spend my money on something else that a digital camera, to put pics on the net......

District #14 Battle Creek, MI race...
    Attached Images Attached Images

that pic is at high point for the gnc this past year. its off of the www.paatving.com web site
    www.4schulzcycle.com/
    WITH BACKING FROM SCHULZ CYCLE & ATV , LT RACING , WESTERN POWER SPORTS, FLY RACING, HJC HELMETS, ALPINESTAR BOOTS, MAXXIS TIRES, HIPER WHEELS, REBEL GEARS, DP BRAKES, SCOTT GOGGLES
    2003 GAS GAS WILD HP 300

my friend races XC and he raced the baja his name is kevin wise and i believe he rides 250A....hes fast:devil i think i am ganna try XC out this year at least once!
    haha later

I ran all the GNCC's but SC and WV last year and had loved it. I sure would like to run this year, but money is tight this year and I just moved up near a bunch of MX tracks so I will be racing them. Racing is racing, so I will still have a good time...but my heart is with GNCC!!!!!!!!!!
    I will only race 3 or 4 . Scarecrow, the Penton, and the Ironman.

WarriorMAN,
    How long have you had your 400?? LAst time we spoke, you were riding a warrior. I may have some PEP front shocks for sale soon.

416ex Axis, RPM, Lonestar, etc...$$$
    416EX (GNCC)

I`ve had it for a little bit past 2 months. I have been trying to email you. I haven` heard from you. Why did you have your 400EX on Ebay? Are you still trying to sell it? I just thought you might sell it and get a 250R for MX. I want to get some Shocks some day. I don`t have any money right now. I just bought my TC Pipe and K&N Air Filter. Why are you selling the PEPs? Most of the guys that run GNCC love the PEP ZPS Shocks. Let me know.

Hey, right now I think we are going to Haspin on the 19th. You should come.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

Just got back online after two months. Had to take the puter to the doctor. I am also getting ready for race season. The sponsorship is going great and I am excited about the thrills of the season ahead. I will be running the Mid East Harescramble Series and 3-4 of the GNCC. I love the thrills of racing down trails between trees....I am sure there are some of you out there who can relate. I raced motocross once and it was an experience I enjoyed but the great thing about the harescrambles is a lot of them throw in some track sections so you get the best of both worlds!
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman