Thread: Livingston!!!!!!

Talking Livingston!!!!!!

We were down that way today and stopped at the 49er truck stop which is right beside the entrance to livingston.It had some badd@$$ hills and looked like a good place to ride.We left home and got there in one hour and 30 minutes.We were going to london ky to buy a new horse trailer.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

yep
    01 EX with many mods

Originally posted by Winged Warrior
    yep
    What do you mean by yep?Are you saying I am lying.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

No im not saying that,just look about 10 threads down =" Livingston Ky"
    01 EX with many mods

Sorry I wasn't paying any atention when i posted i don't come in here that often.
    2001 Banshee