Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whoops

Angry whoops

how do you all do whoops on your quads? ive found the fastest for me is to nail the gas and just let it do what it wants while keeping it straight. Ive heard its faster to ride a wheelie through them but i cannot keep it up, it nose dives right into the next whoop. any techniques or criticism would be appreciated, except for the blah blah blah that i ride a raptor:blah thanx

Nail the gas and lean back.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

If the whoops are spaced right, then try to double or triple or quad'em or whatever...if they are really close together put all your weight on the rear and hammer it.
    Every set of whoops are different so the only real way to do it is go in one end and come out the other!
    SOLD
    2003 KFX400...Elka, LSR, BIGGUN, 909, AC, holeshot mx, Tamers.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    if u can ride a wheelie if not do what can. said jump them...
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Play around in practice with a few different techniques to get a feel for what is most comfortable. The last thing you want to do is ride over your head while doing something like that on the first time. Get a feel for the section before you do anything.

on some whoops i like to wheelie over one,drop the fronts into the next one,then use the whoop to lift the fronts and wheelie the next on but usually i doubl or triple them

psht, crack tha trottle and hold on foe yous life....:blah hehe
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

I just bobble over the first one,,go off the track,,and hammer down in the grass till I get back on the track were they end..

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    CHEATER....................
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast