Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ power lines

NJ power lines

Does anyone ride in the power lines in northern New Jersey. Are the any good? and where?

Why don't you just ask all your riding location questions in one thread?
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

i no we ride them down here in south jersey they go all over the place i no a guy who rode to conneticut on em
    2002 400ex BLUE- 04' CRF 450r motor Ecatv conversion

1986 200sx
    2003 rincon
    2004 cr 85 expert

the FARM

I think I know the power lines you are talking about. They are in Mahwah and go all the way up to the power plant in Harriman, NY.
    Once the cops started patrolling the crossroads because of some idiot they stopped letting you ride up them. You have to go threw a state park and the rangers will chase you if you go. It is a real long ride though and takes all day. To give perspective of how big it is because i don't know the mileage it takes 45 minutes from mahwah to harriman in the car. Im sure you couls still ride it somewhat but not the whole thing.

isnt there another spot in mawah to ride,,and can you still go to the m.v pits off exit 63,garden state

south jersey is locking up like fort knox for some reason, getting tougher and tougher every weekend
    Last edited by Ham Sandwich; 01-01-2002 at 06:40 AM.

****deleted to protect riding spots***
    Last edited by NJ300ex; 03-17-2002 at 05:31 PM.

i knew about the sharp sport,i used to park in the back,to ride
    but do you know the spot right off the exit 63,you park by a mulch pit,and it has a ton of interconecting sand pits..?
    last time i was there the cops were on quads,and gave out warnings

ive heard about those pits, but i also heard parking behind the mulch pit is no good anymore. it says you live in queens ny, wow thats like a 2 hour drive for you all to way to exit63!

beerock said he has been going to the mv pit every weekend and didn't have any trouble with cops.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast