Thread: what kind of to put on swing arm pivot bolt??

what kind of to put on swing arm pivot bolt??

^^^^^^^^???

i assume greese would be the right word between "of" and "to". Yea, some guys on here say to use Mobil 1 stuff, but i just use Valvoline synthetic. Its all good. Just make to use it LIBERALLY.

dave
    1986 Honda 265R, New 89 motor, ported and polished by East Coast ATV, New Stock Honda clutch/clutch basket, FMF reed cage/ spacer/ and rad valve, 38mm keihn airstriker carb, K&N w/ outerwares, FMF fatty pipe, powercore 2 and Q silencer, Laeger +2 arms, Maier plastics, BAD saddle seat cover, Works triple rate steelers w/ rezzies, MOB aluminum swingarm, Lonestar dualrow bearing carrier, Durablue +2 axle, Durablue adjustable strut, AC Bumper, AC grab bar, AC nerfs, AC chassis skid, Lonestar anti-vibe steering stem, Lonestar handlebar clamp, Renthal bars, Douglas 190's w/ holeshots, Front and rear SS brake lines, Speed easy pull clutch lever, anti-fade locknut, SS bolt kit, Rocky mountain swingarm skid, and some more little goodies!

Football, baseball, soccer, golf, and tennis
    all take one ball
    Racing takes two!

SN: CrasHing3283

I would just use Lithium based grease (like for most other things...) or ANTI Sieze works well to, its a lube and helps to prevent siezing. Most people thing their bolt siezes but it is most likely bent just a bit of info there. Either is good...
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

thanks for the info .. yes i meant grease.. my bad:confused2

Anti-Sieze for me
    '99 416ex, web cam, +1 leager a-arms, Elka Piggybacks, FMF Titanium4 w/power bomb header exhaust, K&N air filter w/outerwear, Fast Trekkers on T-9 Baha rims, AC propeg nerfs, AC front bumper, Meier orange/silver plastic, LSR Axle, LSR bearing carrier, black powder coated frame and subframe

'04 YFZ 450
    LSR axle, TCS Long Travel front shocks, TCS dual rate rebuilt rear. Denton Long Travel A-Arms, Kenda Klaw MX tires, AC pro peg nerfs, Hiper rims, Gunner kill switch, LSR e-brake block off, GYTR pipe, Renthal fat bars, alba bumper

i use antiseize

Originally posted by R-Crazy
    i assume greese would be the right word between "of" and "to". Yea, some guys on here say to use Mobil 1 stuff, but i just use Valvoline synthetic. Its all good. Just make to use it LIBERALLY.

dave
    What does liberally mean Haha jp
    Yellow 2001 400ex with the normal goods
    The Beer Prayer
    Our lager, Which art in barrels, Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk), At home as it is in the pub. Give us this day our foamy head, And forgive us our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us. And lead us not to incarceration, But deliver us from hangovers. For thine is the beer,
    The bitter, and the lager. Barmen.