Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best pipe for Banshee?

Best pipe for Banshee?

I'm thinkin bout gettin a banshee from a dealer near me. I read in magazines and hear people say that it doesn't have very much bottom end power. If I got it I would ride mostly in woods and on dirts roads. What would be the best pipe and other modifications to make it have better bottom end power? Also the dealer has a 416EX that has $11,000 invested in the motor, has triple rate shocks, and has Razr tires I think. It's completely set up for motocross. They want 4200 for it. Do you all think that's a good deal?

Dude if you believe that there is 11,000 invested into a 416 than you need to have ur head examined. There is no such thing as a 416 ex motor that has 11,000 in it

All pipes for banshees add power in different places. Some are for top, mid or bottom end. Its true that banshee's dont have bottom end like a 400ex but then once you get on the power band the banshee will take off. A good set of pipes can add 10 to 15 hp.
    Looking for any stock/aftermarket banshee parts....pm me

I'm not the one that needs my head checked. I'm just goin by what the guy told me. He was naming off all the stuff he had done to it to this one guy. He named off a Sh*t load of stuff. I dont know too much bout motors so I don't know if he lied or not.

Banshee for the woods?

I'm all for banshees...but all i do is ride in the dunes. Both my riding buddis have them so ive hopped on once or twice. They have a mean power curve and I think they are best set up for wide open spaces. For the woods why not consider a 400ex, z400, Raptor, or predator. Four strokes just seem to work better in woods situations. Banshees are fast though. The guys I ride with both have Toomey T5's. Toomeys mostly add power in the mid and upper RPM ranges though. Bashees have very little torque and more than enough on the top end. JMO...good luck deciding
    -2002 300ex...Powercore IV2...Black race plastic...Dynojet jetting...K&N w/outerwears...FmF graphics...Renthal bars...LSR +2+1 arms...works doubles w/rezzies...LSR +2 axle...LSR bearing carrier...LSR +1 swingarm...ITP magnums w/haulers

i've got some LRD's for sale, tune them for low end, mid or top with the turn of some screws.....

i ride in the woods with mine and its fine, but i'll admit a 4stroke might be alittle better in the tighter areas
    ahhhh way to much pressure

toomeys

there is not possable way you could invest 11k into a motor with out having 3 or 4 back up motor that are the exact same

if your doing mostly woods riding then check out a 400ex or z400
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

procircut makes a good set of pipes for the banshee plus reeds and boost bottle you will get some extra bottom end torq. but some time they over heat.if i was you , get a four stroke they work much better in the woods. had a banshee got a raptor, the raptor is much better in the woods

Originally posted by lex luger
    i've got some LRD's for sale, tune them for low end, mid or top with the turn of some screws.....

i ride in the woods with mine and its fine, but i'll admit a 4stroke might be alittle better in the tighter areas
    How much are you saleing them for?
    04 cr125
    -UNI air filter

02 Banshee
    -toomey t5,wiseco pistons,bored .20 over,K&N filter, razr2 all around, pro design kill switch, renthal handlebars, white brothers bumper, scott hurricane grips,DG nerf bars,and parking brake block off.

03 Grizzly 660

02 Raptor 80

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast