Thread: Dial-a-jet Installed...

Dial-a-jet Installed...

MY UNCLE INSTALLED MY DIAL-A-JET THAT I HAD GOTTEN AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT. I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THAT LITTLE GADGET. THE THING I NOTICED MOST IS THAT THE THROTTLE RESPONSE IS GREATLY INCREASED. THERE IS NO MORE BOGGING WHEN YOU GUN THE THROTTLE. I AM HAPPY SO FAR. I AM TAKING IT TO LITTLE SAHARA NEXT MONTH, WE WILL SEE HOW IT GOES...
    2000 400ex-k&n-pro circuit t4 slip on-denton stabilzer-arens nerfs-stage 2 hotcam-wiseco 11.1 std. bore- ricochet bullet skid plate- lots of high performance stickers- dmp seat cover- bent stock handlebars- sponge bob on my grab bar for good luck-

please dont type in all caps...it is hard on the eyes...thanks

SORRY ABOUT YOUR EYES....ERR...err... sorry about your eyes.

just playing...
    2000 400ex-k&n-pro circuit t4 slip on-denton stabilzer-arens nerfs-stage 2 hotcam-wiseco 11.1 std. bore- ricochet bullet skid plate- lots of high performance stickers- dmp seat cover- bent stock handlebars- sponge bob on my grab bar for good luck-

Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
    please dont type in all caps...it is hard on the eyes...thanks
    Your momma told you that you would go blind. lol
    06 YFZ, Alba exhaust, K&N, nerfs, trailtech x-bars, trailtech torch lights, trailtech HID lights, ac full body skid plate, one industries graphics, TCS front shocks, TCS rear shock rebuild, Alba +2 a-arms, alba bumper, AC cooler rack. ITP C9 wheels, sandskate 1 paddles, GBC dune runner fronts, Precision stabilizer, Alba porting, cam mod

Where did you get that dail-a-jet at. Is it easy to install and does it really add response and all the screwing around with jets...

Originally posted by Dune Surfer
    Your momma told you that you would go blind. lol
    lmao :devil
    2002 Honda 400ex
    DG KromeLite bumper
    Duncan Racing p.b. block
    Motion Pro clutch lever
    Aren Bros Nerf bars
    DR Brake Pads F/R
    Renthal TRX bend bars
    Scott Grips
    Tether Kill switch