Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the best exhaust for a 300ex??

the best exhaust for a 300ex??

ok all u 300ex owners with aftermarket exhaust i have about 400$right now what pipe should i get. now im kinda on a cut back of the loudness of it. if its possible could someone inform me of a good pipe without the sound?!

I love my T-4, but you want quiet.
    I have heard alot about WB and DG, good picks there.
    Also I hear the alien is pretty good also and quiet.

Suggestion if you don't plan on doing any engine mods, just get a slip on. Save your money for something else.

LRD if you like loud...:devil
    Loud and proud! Friends don't let friends drive stock.
    1995 300ex Lrd exhaust, K&n air filter, drilled air box lid, holeshots all around, geared down. Jet kit. six pack rack, DG nerf bars. More to come...
    1987 250r...enough said...sold but will not be forgotten...

sparks if u want it louder

I would go with a White Brothers E Series, they give great power and the sound sounds awesome and it isnt that loud and it is tunable, and a quiet core is optional
    2001 Honda 300ex- White Brothers AC Fly Maxxis Emgo UNI Sunstar Regina Moose etc...
    AIM name-DivinsHonda
    My Site

Thumbs up

Originally posted by sweet300ex
    I would go with a White Brothers E Series, they give great power and the sound sounds awesome and it isnt that loud and it is tunable, and a quiet core is optional

i have an DMC alien and i love it but i want sumtin else cause i like a new pipe every 6 months. So if u want an alien i got a perfect one for sale
    06 450r..gutted pipe, rev box mod,shaved fenders, C&D racing sitckers...lots more to come..aint got any money right now
    98 cr125..sst pipe, shorty silencer, rad valve, tag fat bars, wiesco piston,many mods....for sale
    AIM-Diedrich5

how much power does it gove u and how loud is it

i ride in residental and had a megamax 2 pipe. you can put more discs in the back ( i had i think 6, so not to many) and never got one complaint....just waves from all the OLD grandpas in my neighborhood. they are 246.00 dennis kirk or rocky mountain i forget...210 on ebay all the time. i want one again. i hear DG and Cobra are loud though
    1999 Durango - In-Dash DVD, so far. More to come soon.

I highly recommend NOT buying a DG pipe. If you want power, you are going to get sound with it. There's really no way around that. You should get a full system because the stock 300ex header is choking it to death. Find something other than a DG or Cobra. I'm not a fan of FMF either the just aren't made that well in my eyes.
    2002 Zest Orange Honda 400EXC:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast