Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: K&K Atv

Thumbs up K&K Atv

I highly recommend these people. I have ordered from them several times and They will get my business from now on. Super fast shipping. Can't say enough about them. Very friendly people to talk to.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Thumbs up

yea I have ordered a few things from them, lrd exhaust, numbers and backgrounds, gaskets and stuff

everything has been shipped extremely fast and they are nice people to talk to
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

Yea, I got my a-arms from them, very nice people. The guy I spoke to sounded like he just got done hittin' the hooka though. Nice people.

i had a bad experiance with them, i had ordered from them many times and never had a problem, until i wanted to return an expensive part that was defective.i had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and finally got a refund about 4 months later.
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

Originally posted by quad041
    i had a bad experiance with them, i had ordered from them many times and never had a problem, until i wanted to return an expensive part that was defective.i had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and finally got a refund about 4 months later.
    ....funny how that karma works sometimes...... I have had nothing but great dealings with K&K....I needed an axle for a race coming up last year and ordered on a Monday....had it by Thursday......
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's

Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
    ....funny how that karma works sometimes...... I have had nothing but great dealings with K&K....I needed an axle for a race coming up last year and ordered on a Monday....had it by Thursday......

like i said so did i until i needed to return an expencive part.thats when you really see how a good a company is, when it comes time to give the custimer(sp?) money back.its easy to take someone's money, but i guess they dont like to give it back either.
    ill never use them again.
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

Originally posted by quad041
    like i said so did i until i needed to return an expencive part.thats when you really see how a good a company is, when it comes time to give the custimer(sp?) money back.its easy to take someone's money, but i guess they dont like to give it back either.
    ill never use them again.
    Very true.....I have yet to find a company as great as Costco for taking anything back...it is simply amazing at how good their customer service is when ya hear stories like yours........JIM
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's

Last year i needed a swing arm ASAP and called them. I ordered a +1 burgard swing arm with silvervein. They called me back the next day and said they sold it and didn't notice it in there invtory. SO they gave me the CHROME one for the same price and had it to western Pa. in like 2- 3 days and i was so happy with there serv.!!
    Today we ride the R, Tommorow we ride the 400ex

Originally posted by EX_RIDER
    Last year i needed a swing arm ASAP and called them. I ordered a +1 burgard swing arm with silvervein. They called me back the next day and said they sold it and didn't notice it in there invtory. SO they gave me the CHROME one for the same price and had it to western Pa. in like 2- 3 days and i was so happy with there serv.!!

Yes they are very nice people to deal with. They will keep my business thats for sure.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

I bought a rolling chasiss from them a year ago, hubs axel, the whole deal $ 7000............They screwed the order up big time; one reason I bought from them was they had everything in stock, so they said. They only sent part of the order when I called " oh that's on back order". That was only the beginning. Then half of the parts they sent were wrong....it took about $40.00 worth of phone calls, and me paying reverse shipping to get the mess straightened out.

I talked to Shawn, the owner, and his reply was "what the Hell do you want me to do about it!" I would still like to discuss that one with him face to face.

To top it all off they had removed the decals from the packaging. That was my first and last experience with them. Nacs is # 1 for service.
    Teufel

Appalachian Motorsports
    Appalachianmotorsports.com

METZGERHUND MOTORSPORTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast