Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: major problem and i am mad...

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)

major problem and i am mad...

ok i just found out today district 5 is supposibly running a stock and mod clase next year in the 4-strokes, well i have all these engine mods now and stuff and i am gonna get smoked bc theres goin to be legars or walsh or lsr bikes out there too. my friend told me this and he is keepin his bike stock now so i am gonna be the only one in it... someone plz tell me this ain't true... i dunno what i am gonna do i will never get my a-arms and stuff this year... this is bull... sry i have to vent my anger...
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I heard the same thing man.
    2000 300 ex
    DG nerfs
    Renthal handlebars
    PRM skid plate
    Acerbis handguards
    K&N filter
    Red shockwears
    Maxxis Razr's(rear)
    AC front bumper
    PRM desert rear grab bar

thats not the answer i wanted to hear haha o well looks like i gotta step up my skillz now...
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

well, looks like you gotta step up your skillz now...

Feel better? lol
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

I'd ask what they mean exactly by mod class....heck just tell em you aint got no motor work done,,,what are they gonna do,,pull the head off and measure your bore???? I"d look into that a little deeper and ask a lot of questions,,don't get bent out of shape yet..

so far this is what they told me u can have any type of chassy mod u want arms, shock, lines, axles, anything but u can't have a pipe or motor mod... rico i wish it would be that easy but my motor has stamps on it from the guy in the side of my motor and on the top it says gp for grubling perf... so i will be busted in 2 mins... i am goin to cernics in about 10 mins to check this out....
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Thumbs down thats weak

Sounds like you betta get to the track and start practicing then..

buy a spare engine , thats alot of money though, then you could have gotten the chassis mods, i went chassis first, but im not happy with what i did,,,,

practice every day and get some wheel spacers:blah

Are you serious Tommy? I am going to be racing district 5 this year too,,,,,,,,,damn looks like I'll be racing district 6 now. I meen I got all the chassis mods, arms, axle, lines, shocks, and a modified frame. But it aint no lsr, walsh, or lobo chassis. I'll have to think about if I'll race district 5 mod class, although it is 80% rider 20% machine.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

well norm i think we are just goin to have to take our hits bc i am gonna race it theres nuttin i can do and i think it will be fun... hey it will make me push harder... we will do fine just keep our heads straight... and i will have u 2 push me bc i will die b4 i lose to u haha
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast