Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATVseatcovers.com

A lot of bad press on here about ATVSEATCOVERS.com. Just wanted to share my experience. I ordered a seat cover from ATVSEATCOVERS.com two weeks ago 6-20-06 for my son's 250ex. I had it in hand in 10 days. I have no complaints. The cover looks great and the service was quick. I had a question for Ron when I placed the order. He contacted me via e-mail the same day. He even rushed the order so I'd have it in time for my son's birthday. Paid with Paypal. I wouldn't hesitate to order again from ATVSEATCOVERS.

man that post is 3yrs old LOL. By the way.If you screw any member here, everyone will know about it. No one ever forgets either.We don't take to kindly to thieves down here in these parts!!! LOL
    2002 Yamaha Warrior-mine
    300ex-wife
    trx90-daughter

Yea...........I realized that after I started the reply. I found the thread doing a Google search on ATVSEATCOVERS. Just wanted to add to the thread incase others did the same.

I wonder if they ever took care of those who did not recieve thier orders?

welcome to the site.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

I don't know, but would hope so if he wants to have a reputable business. He did say he went through a hard time with his X-wife and had to refund a lot of people because she took everything and he had to start over. Just repeating what he said.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123