Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving Threads

Moving Threads

Well I just read 4punks thing about people posting in the wrong forum and just thought of an idea. I think the thread starter should be able to move the thread (I dont believe this is possible now...) Because as 4punks did say, sometimes you just make the mistake, I know I have, I thought I was in the body forum but I wasn't and somehow I posted in the wrong forum... Dumb mistake, and I would have moved the thread if I knew how... Just an idea

Thanks for listening
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

Easy solution. Copy the info you just typed. Delete your thread. Create a new thread in the correct forum. Takes less than 1 minute.
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

Originally posted by Doibugu2
    Easy solution. Copy the info you just typed. Delete your thread. Create a new thread in the correct forum. Takes less than 1 minute.
    Thanks Doug

I agree with you Doug. It was just a thought, instead of having to make a new thread and deleting the old one. And it would take more then 1 minute for anyone on dial up, depending on what they type etc. It was just a thought though, didn't know how hard it would be to incorperate it into the site. Because I didn't realise I had posted in the wrong forum until I had 3 people reply to the thread, so that would mean deleting their posts awell.
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

Coping and pasting does not have any effect on your connection. It takes seconds. It may take awhile for you to open up the thread, delete it, and create a new thread.

But you know Ben isn't going to allow anyone to move a thread, because when someone gets pissed he is just going to start moving threads all over the place.

Things generally work best when the general user has as little authority as possible.
    '02 Red 400

I agree with Doug too....I understand that sometimes we all make the mistake of starting a thread in the worng forum but we have some real retards on here that start every thread in the open forum etc, etc, etc.

for sale 400ex fenders make offer

Originally posted by Castor-426ex

Hey I think your fendors will sell better if you make a new post.
    '02 Red 400

liar!! lmgdfao

Originally posted by Castor-426ex

Will you part them out?
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast