Thread: ChadExer

Thumbs up ChadExer

This is the first time I have seen this section. So I thought I would give a thumbs up to Chad.

I bought off him a couple of times. Everytime it was a great deal and an awesome guy to deal with.

So far I bought an oil temp guage, a swingarm and a chain off him.

Hopefully he keeps updating his bike, so I can keep updating mine.

A+,
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

i agree chad is great to deal with,i have bought a lot of parts from him and everything was "exactly" what he said it was.highly recommend anybody to buy stuff from him.----after i get my pick of the liter--lol
    04 450R
    00 400EX

Well if the money ever gets right around here I should have a lot of stuff for sale pretty soon! swingarm, a-arms, braided brake lines, complete front brakes, and a few others! Plan to put my bike on a drag chassis. Dont want to put it on a complete drag frame like you see some of the Banshees on, just drag a-arms, swingarm, and a few other diet products!! Whats funny is I bought this +5 SanDragon(great drag chassis builder)swingarm and this sucka weighs a ton! Plan to have my friend at the machine shop build me a +6 light tubular swingarm pretty soon!!
    Thanks for the feedback guys!!!
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

Thumbs up Honest and Easy to Deal With

I bought some tires and wheels off Chad. They were just as he described. He keep me posted on when the wheels were sent and provided tracking numbers. He even had to pay extra shipping and didn't expect any more money from me. Definitely will do business with him again.

i bought my front bumber from chad ( i think it was a year ago), great guy to deal with! thanks chad!