Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fullbore or Maier???

Fullbore or Maier???

I can get fullbore and a Nacs seat cover for 520 dollars. I couls get Maier with nacs graphics seat cover case saver reserver gaurd nacs hub caps and new front tires for about the same price. What does everyone think i should do. I think right now where i ride would tare up the fullbore so just get maier. maier is good enough for around here but what is your guys opinions. Just tell me what you would do for ridin mx and trails.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

If you have the money, get the fullbore plastic and nacs seat cover. In about a month and a half, your maier plastic will look worse than it already does. the rear fenders will sag, and its just plain dull. As long as the trails arent very tight with lots of brush scraping against the plastic, the fullbore will be alright. But when you get on the bike, try not to swing your feet over the rear fenders, just step straight over the middle.
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    Yeah, money permitting, get the full bore. can't deny that it looks awsome. your quad would look sweet with it.

but on the other hand, you can get twice as much stuff if you got the maier plastic.

Choices Choices....:square
    Retired --- For Now

i just broke my rear fender today, it had alot of mud on it and we were jumping and it just snaped through.

i think i am going with maier EVERYONE here pretty much says it sucks, most of them dont have any half of them prolly never seen any.....plastic isnt going to win or loose a race.

what color are you going with, i think im going to try black or white or maybeee red?

I am going with th blue so i can put nacs graphics on them.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

I have the Zest Orange Maier Plastic, with a Blue Duncan Racing Graphics kit. I like it alot.
    Clay Rhye #417
    Sponsored By: Taylors Tuning [(270)-797-2444]

86' 265R (Gone, but not forgotten)

My Photo Albums
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/crhye250r

hey post a pic of the zest orange bike. i want to see how that looks. Please!!!!
    DIRT is a fun four letter word.

I am retired from ATV Racing!!!!

My brother has the Maier dark blue plastic on his R with the Nac`s graphics and seat cover. It looks sweet. The plastic has a little shine to it.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

i liked my maier....

i had maier on my 426es and i have it on my new r and i like it ... never had any sagging problems...(lol kinda sounded funny) ... and had a bunch of mud races with out any problems.... call me different but i'd get the maier and all the other stuff i think you'll be happier... i've never seen fullbore in person though so i can't tell you not to buy it..anyhow good lukc and either way you go i'm sure you'll be happy...toby
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

Have you checked on the price of stock plastics? Go to www.servicehonda.com and take a look. Stock is cheaper than Maier, and it looks better.

FullBore is nice, but not worth the $$$, unless you just like to brag about how much you spent on your plastics. To be honest, if I spent that much on fenders, I would be death afraid to ride!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast