Thread: AnywhereEX

AnywhereEX

I just bought some parts off of him. Parts came in a very timely manner, were just as he described them, and were packaged nicely to protect the contents. A good guy to do business with.
    04 Camo Suzuki Vinson

Glad you liked the good packing I was out of bubble wrap and those plastic pillowes and was trying my arse off to find something good to package them in without the box being 3x3.

Good doing buisness with you and I appriciate the fast payment
    What's white and red and always passing you?

And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?

yeah i also bought nacs mud caps and some bolts off him and the bolts were mint and i was expecting used mudcaps but they were brand new they didnt even have the stickers on them and they had directions. He also sent me a tracking number. great to deal with

Another for AnywhereEX. Top notch guy to do business with. I used PayPal and had my product the same week.
    2001 MX Race 400EX - TQRA Series Racer #721

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    C&D Racing - 308-696-7805
    Bullet Motorsports

"You can't have a battle of the wits with someone that's unarmed."

I just got some tie rod ends, got here quick and there in pretty good shape too.

I would buy from him again. I bought his a-arms and I love them. Did my first race with them this last sunday and I felt so much more confident with them. They were in great shape!!!
    2000 Honda 400ex, 426 JE piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, Ported head, Uni Air filter,WB Rev box White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust, TCS ZPS fronts, TCS rebuilt ZPS rear, IMS desert tank. IMS Bumper, Tinner airscoops, AC Propegs, Edelbrock Carb, PEP stabilizer, Durablue X-33 axle, Houser +2 a-arms. Maxxis razer rears. 15/36 gearing

AIM naterbwillard