Thread: gncc production-based 4 stroke class

gncc production-based 4 stroke class

Have you guys heard about this?go to http://www.off-road.com/atv/race/gnc...ur-Stroke.html to check it out.Yet another reason for honda to speed things up.New sport class for the lower displacement X's and EX's too.

That anouncement was over a year old!
    1999 416ex:
    Maxxis Razr2 Fronts; Maxxis Razr Rears; Hi-Per Carbon Fiber wheels;White Brother's E-Series Slip on; AC Pro-Peg nerf bars; AC swingarm skid plate; DG full Body skid plate; DG A-arm guards; DG Front bumper; K&N power kit; Houser steering stem and clamp; Tag X5 bars; Scott Comp2 grips; Enduro Engeneering Handguards; IMS large capacity gas tank; N-Style gripper seat cover; Gunner teather killswitch; Lonestar brake blockoff plate; #42 pilot jet; #155 main jet; Wiseco 11-1 piston; Hotcams Stage 2; ProFab heavy duty timing chain; Heavy Duty Clutch Springs; 14 tooth front Sprocket; High Speed Dirt HD tie rods; Custom Axis Dual Rate Shocks; Outerwears airbox cover, shock covers; Maier smoothy hood, oil line guard, frame guards; Heavy Duty YUASA battery; Ground welds in stock headpipe; Galfer Red Stainless Steel Brake Lines; DID chain; Sunstar Sprockets; Tinner's Air Scoops.

i was just roaming the wasteland of the net and came across that,heard so many people that want to race but dont have the money to totally build up their quad i thought some of them would like to hear that.it was not for the people that already race but the one's that want to and might not have heard about it.i knew of it along time ago too but i wasnt on this site nor did i remember what exactly the requirements were.

well the bad thing about it is. They have just as much money dumped into there quads as the Open Pro class does. The only thing they are lacking is the aftermarket frame. But Motor, shocks, a-arms, axle, u name it they got it! SO its still not any cheaper
    09 KTM 450xc