Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nerfs for the predator.......

nerfs for the predator.......

so any of you know of nerfs for the Predator besides.I think it was DG, or polaris had something.. Im wanting to order some in the next few weeks...Thanks . Tina PS also, shockwears out yet????
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

I recommend AC's...

my friends have buy nerf for his predator last week, it's made by Kimpex, its aluminium and are really well made(better than my DG) and have a nice look. he paid about 275$can, so about 110-120$us approx.
    Brand New 450R, First on the List!!!!

Daryl Rath sells em also.
    No matter what you ride, its all good.
    -------------------------

2000 440EX (Sold)
    --------------------------
    2003 Polaris Predator (Sold)

Originally posted by RED121572
    Daryl Rath sells em also.
    I have seen is... Sorry Daryl.. but they are ugly... ~~fourtrax400ex~~ Do you have a wesite or some pics of them I could see? I have never heard of those before, I dont think AC has a set out for them yet or I might go with theres...
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Try www.purepolaris.com for the shockwears...they come in red or black...about 30 for the front and around 15 for the rear.

I dont really like DG, actually I hate them....

But their new Fat series nerf Bars looked pretty nice. I think they run $170. Looked pretty Nice on the Predator
    kc

check at www.kimpex.com, but i dont know if there listed, new product sometime are not listed immediatly.
    Brand New 450R, First on the List!!!!

I have the Polaris nerf bars and shock covers on mine they both work and look very good....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    03 Predator
    03 Scrambler
    02 Trailblazer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast