Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trailor???

Question Trailor???

How much would a single axle open trailor that could hold 2 quads cost me?
    400ex- holeshot mxs on champion beadlocks, pep zps front shocks, DG alloy nerfs, AC original style front bumper, shockwears, tinner scoops, pro design kill switch, renthal handlebars, +4 Lonestar Axle, +2 a-arms, and ceet grapics.

1 for you Ralph

You could probably find one between 300-500 easy.

Or anyone got any links???
    400ex- holeshot mxs on champion beadlocks, pep zps front shocks, DG alloy nerfs, AC original style front bumper, shockwears, tinner scoops, pro design kill switch, renthal handlebars, +4 Lonestar Axle, +2 a-arms, and ceet grapics.

1 for you Ralph

Are you looking for a used or new one ??? I was talkiin about a used one in the price range I mentioned earlier.

New

1 for you Ralph

For new, you may be able to find a cheap one for $800, but a decent one will cost you $1000 to $1200
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

I would avoid new unless you got money to burn. There are always nice deals popping up with people getting out of the sport.

Pretty big mark up on a new trailer.

I paid 700 for my 8X12 side load, it's only 2 years old.
    Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

i have a used three(maybe 4 depending on the quads) place trailer for 1000 its a 7x12

look for snowmobile trailors we use my freinds and i think its the best trailor. Its just the right size. we can fit 3 quads and 1 dirtbike or 2 dirt bike and 2 wheelers. Iv used a 16 foot tag along trailor to but its just over kill for a couple of quads. Id say look for a used snowmobile tralors i saw one down the road in good condition for 400
    killed
    2005 yzf450

Originally posted by LapTraffic
    I would avoid new unless you got money to burn. There are always nice deals popping up with people getting out of the sport.

Pretty big mark up on a new trailer.

I paid 700 for my 8X12 side load, it's only 2 years old.
    Its not my money. My dad is kinda a "new" freak. He doesnt believe in getting anything used. I have no clue why. But hey thats what he wants, so im not going to argue.

1 for you Ralph

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast