Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: polaris or pooplaris?

polaris or pooplaris?

out of all the sporty types of polaris's excluding the predator what is the best? i'm just wondering. there really isn't much reason but i heard the sramblers suck? whats your opinions?

the scrambler 400 is he 2nd fastest thing they have. bolt on mods alone are not enough to help a 400ex keep up with a piped, clutched 400 scrambler. at least in a drag race anyway.

the main set back to a polaris is they just cant be ridden real aggresivly(sp) like a normal sport quad without falling to pieces. more of a casual ride than something to ride real hard like you would a 400ex
    Planning a comeback...

what about the 500 4x4? the 400 are now the trailblazer 400s instead of scramblers. but its the same thing. how is the 500. i was thinking of maybe it for the 4x4 for were i ride at it would be handy and i've seen them out there before and guys riding wheelies on them for like a mile it seems. how good are they??? thanks for all the help

yeah right, sport400s are fast as fu*k. My friend has one and it has beaten kx100s and 80s. Im almost positive tho that it is bored out quite alot.

the only thing i dont like about polaris, is the front suspention.

I rode with a scrambler 500 4x4, and it was stock, those things hual *** for what they are and the 4x4 is really nice. I wanted one for a while but.... automatics arent really my thing
    2001 Red 416ex #82

Parting out a 2000 Blaster
    Click here For blaster Parts

Parting out a 2001 TRX400EX as well, PM me for information

1st, I hate MacPherson Struts
    2nd, the Scrambler etc are 2 strokes (they have that advantage)
    3rd, I hate automatic quads
    4th, Polaris didnt make the Predator Fuji did...
    5th, I hate their frame

Sorry if you dont agree I just dont like those things (not that they are nessarily bad)
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

i have a 400 4x4, not sure what model but they suck, everytime i get done ridin it there always sumthin that i gotta replace, and i hate autos!!!!

but i guess other than them breaking down being automatic and having goofy suspension, there an alright quad
    00' 440ex with all the mx mods.
    LSR, PEP, burguards, durablue, itp, wiseco, AC racing, douglas.

sponsors for 2004:
    cycle pros racing
    marcums motorsports

hehehe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    05 YFZ
    Custom Axis, Ars-Fx, Hiper, Rekluse, Pro-tec Skids.... Nuff Said!

OXC #317 B-Class

what is so bad about the macpherson strut front end?? i've heard that it is a lot smoother ride

Scramblers are good, comfortable woods machines and the 4WD comes in handy and works really well especially when hillclimbing. The 500 is close to a 400ex in speed and the 400 can easily be made to be as fast as a Banshee with the right mods.

As someone said earlier though, if you ride them aggressively they will break and break often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast