Thread: Hocking Valley March Madness Harescramble

Hocking Valley March Madness Harescramble

Here are a few photos from the March Madness Harescramble on 3/30 at Hocking Valley Motorcycle Club in Logan, Ohio. Can anyone guess who the rider is in the first picture?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Photo number one is Chavez! And in the bottom left hand corner of photo number 3, you can barely make out a guy in a Carhart jacket with a white hat, that would be me!
    '02 Raptor - SOLD
    '86 TRX 250R - Stolen!!
    '96 RM250 - Current as of 2/04 and loving it on 2 wheels!

You got it! That would be Mr. Chavez. I saw him fly by while I sat and watched while stuck in the middle of a mud hole for 25 minutes. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of that one. Nice hat by the way.

I STILL HAVE FROST BITE ON MY BELLY, THANKS FOR THE GOOGLES BY THE WAY.
    2003 SPONSORS/ELKA SUSPENTION/KLOTZ SPECIAL FORMULATED PRODUCTS/DENTON RACING/HINSON CLUTCH COMPONENTS/CEET TECHNOLOGY/NAC'S RACING/IMS PRODUCTS/MOOSE BRAKES/WISECO PISTONS/PROFABATV.COM/BO'S RADICAL RACER/OUTDOOR ADVENTURES/

Chavez,

Drink plenty of beer and/or whiskey. That will cure your frostbite. Those goggles belonged to my buddy. I am the slow guy riding the orange blossom special. I'll loan you my goggles if you stop to help me out of the mud next time. Took 4 officials and myself to get it out. Had a blast though.

sorry i thought m might have changed his user name well as for helping out of a mudd hole i just might you never know lol i have done that befor
    2003 SPONSORS/ELKA SUSPENTION/KLOTZ SPECIAL FORMULATED PRODUCTS/DENTON RACING/HINSON CLUTCH COMPONENTS/CEET TECHNOLOGY/NAC'S RACING/IMS PRODUCTS/MOOSE BRAKES/WISECO PISTONS/PROFABATV.COM/BO'S RADICAL RACER/OUTDOOR ADVENTURES/