Thread: Automatic quad 90 need more power help

Automatic quad 90 need more power help

How do you adjust a automatic for more takeoff speed. There is only one screw on the carb. It ran good for a while then seem to slow down. We went thur some water.
    I also used some yamaha injector oil to fill the oil injectortank. Could this have caused it to go slower.
    All the reducers are off. What do I need to do to get him more power.
    Air filter dirty I need help
    thanks

Lol

:blah Something else that might help would be a new 660 raptor motor , That might help a little

just joking around . I would help but I don't know much about the set-up in 90
    1998 300ex
    Mods: White Bro. E-series, Nerf Bars,new headlight, Razr rears, Drilled airbox, 6-pack rack, cool stickers ( Alien that says " LOCO")
    white Bro. Front shock covers, shockwears back cover, K&N air filter with T&T air filter cover. Nac's Parking brake block off (silver). New AC racing bumper, emgo alloy handle bars, new helmet( fulmer), KC light cover. New nerf bar straps(DG).

Future Mods: Graphics kit, new plastic , supertrap header, 330 kit, needs to be jetted.

Dream Quad: 250RRRRRRR
    with plenty of horse-power

I don't think the speed is ajustable.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

yeah...check the air filter............also, is the throttle limiter screw removed?
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

if this is the polaris, i have a little article for you:

http://www.atvsource.com/articles/pr...amble_pipe.htm

This should help wake up the 90. I doubt there is too much you can do with the carb or clutch.
    ~2001 Yellow 400ex, K&N filter with Pre-filter, POLISHED Supertrapp IDS2 silencer, 20" rear Holeshots tires, Braking brake pads, Black Shockers Shockcovers, Renthal 400ex bend bars w/ oury grips, Pro Design tether kill switch, JE 440 big bore 10.5-1 piston, Dyno Jet Stage 2 kit, Removed air box lid, Duncan Racing aluminum nerfs, AC Racing full chassis skid plate, Race cut plastic, AC Racing mudscreen bumper, and a 42 pilot jet and removed choke.
    *SOLD*