Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boo Yeah!!

hood

an aftermarket carbon fiber hood would really set that thing off

Originally posted by Pappy
    yeah....he is reaping what he sowed
    are you a mod now cuz i saw that you had the last post and the thread got closed just wondering if you did it.
    Cody
    2004 Yamaha YZ250F

2001- Yamaha YZ250F-SOLD
    1999 Honda 416ex-SOLD

Originally posted by hessianmx111
    are you a mod now cuz i saw that you had the last post and the thread got closed just wondering if you did it.
    nope....im giving him a taste of how he treats others. if he doesnt like it he can clean up his act or it will continue. i have no patience for people constantly putting others down. he likes to play games...so...batter up as far as his quad....i dont think its garbage.....but for about 4 hours today he got to look at the thread and do some thinking...maybe he will CHILL now..eh
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    nope....im giving him a taste of how he treats others. if he doesnt like it he can clean up his act or it will continue. i have no patience for people constantly putting others down. he likes to play games...so...batter up as far as his quad....i dont think its garbage.....but for about 4 hours today he got to look at the thread and do some thinking...maybe he will CHILL now..eh
    good idear
    Cody
    2004 Yamaha YZ250F

2001- Yamaha YZ250F-SOLD
    1999 Honda 416ex-SOLD

#77 is offline My DS will live again...
    Good one, Pap.
    2001 DS 650- Diamond G racing steering stem, Longhorn bars, Armadillo a-arms, HMF exhaust, jet kit, Trail Tech computer, and some other stuff.

Coming soon- YFZ 450 Pro-Pegs, CRF 450 rear master cylinder, braided lines, IMS 5.0 gallon tank, black plastic and seat cover, powdercoated frame and swingarm, HPR engine kit, Scott's Stainless oil filter, radiator shrouds, and much more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234