Thread: Fighting Forces of the U.S.A.

Fighting Forces of the U.S.A.

I'm going christmas shoping early this morning,come home and fix a big breakfast for my family, then i'm going to ride my quad on one of my best friend's private trails. I get to do all of this because of all the great women & men willing to put thier live's on the line . I think of them and pray for them and thier familey's. GOD BLESS AMERICA's fighting forces and all her people!

Thumbs up I AGREE

ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKE FOR GRANTED THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE US OUR FREEDOMS. I SALUTE PAST AND PRESENT ARMED FORCES. I SERVED IN THE AIRFORCE FOR 8 YEARS DURING DESERT STORM. PEOPLE SHOULD SLOW DOWN EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE AND REALIZE HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO BE FREE, AND REMEMBER HOW WE GOT THAT WAY.
    2001 YELLOW 400EX, WHITE BROTHERS E-SERIES EXHAUST, 14 TOOTH RENTHAL FRONT SPROCKET, DYNOJET KIT, K&N FILTER, AC PRO PEG NERFS W/ RED NETS, RED OUTERWEAR SHOCK COVERS, FACTORY EFFEX GRAPHICS KIT, FOX HONDA STICKER KIT.

1985 ATC 250 BIG RED

1999 CHEVY 4x4

anyone else out there currently in the military? I am in the Marine Corps, station at Quantico VA, working on Marine One (Presidential Helicopter Squadron) i have been here for alittle over 2 years, and i have alittle less then 2 years left.
    -ATV ORF 2 name- PRAY-37

FOR SALE 2000 400ex: nerf bars,AC front bumper, ANSWER bars, brake block off plate, new clutch perch and lever, WB E-series slip on, K&N power kit(165 main with no air box lid), K&N filter(not installed) WB filter with pre-ware,RAZR front tires,RAZOR rears on 10" Douglas Alum., 14T front,38T rear sprocket, tether kill switch, front wheels reversed and more to come... removed choke butterfly, custom GORTEX shock covers, and pre-ware airbox lid. custom made oil cooler scoops, brush guards... , , and 16T and 36T gearing.

FOR SALE
    95 Skidoo Formula SS 670-new part/1" paddle,racing clutch, more..

USED TO OWN :
    95 Kawasaki KX250
    2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 "THE TANK"
    84 KTM 600
    84 Honda XL600R
    84 Honda TRX200 some mods
    87 KX 125 with mods,
    82 RM 250 with mods,
    and 85 CR 500 with mods maxed out

http://photos.yahoo.com/yellow_ho_01
    http://photos.yahoo.com/yellow_ho_01_2
    http://photos.yahoo.com/red_400ex_00

Im currently in the Air Force, been stationed here at mcchord afb in washington state for about 3.5 years now. I ve been in for 12 years so far.
    Rhan
    Yes your new 450R just got beat by this 416!!!

416 EX, Trinity Racing pro Port and Polish, 39mm FCR Carb bored and tapered by Holeshot motorsports,TAG Bars,Stage 2 cam , +4" Swingarm by Sandragon Motorsports, 22x11x10 Haulers ITP Holeshots, WB Rev kit,K&N Filter, no airbox lid, Curtis Sparks X6,, ,ITP Holeshots, Laker Custom plastic, RIS design bumper, Cascade Innovations Seat
    2000 Banshee,

the best thing about hmx-1 was the free beer & smokes..........
    that was a long time ago.
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

National Anthem

After serving 6 years in the Navy, I take the National Anthem serious as well. I hate it when I go to sporting events and see people who won't take off thier hats. Or even worse, talk thru the whole thing. I don't think 2 minutes is too much too ask of anyone. Especially to all the people who died for this country. Sorry about the venting but just went to a hockey game and saw some young kids who had on hats and were carying on the whole song.
    2000 300 ex
    DG nerfs
    Renthal handlebars
    PRM skid plate
    Acerbis handguards
    K&N filter
    Red shockwears
    Maxxis Razr's(rear)
    AC front bumper
    PRM desert rear grab bar

3punks.. you were at HMX-1,?? when was this? i will be here until sept 29 '03.
    -ATV ORF 2 name- PRAY-37

FOR SALE 2000 400ex: nerf bars,AC front bumper, ANSWER bars, brake block off plate, new clutch perch and lever, WB E-series slip on, K&N power kit(165 main with no air box lid), K&N filter(not installed) WB filter with pre-ware,RAZR front tires,RAZOR rears on 10" Douglas Alum., 14T front,38T rear sprocket, tether kill switch, front wheels reversed and more to come... removed choke butterfly, custom GORTEX shock covers, and pre-ware airbox lid. custom made oil cooler scoops, brush guards... , , and 16T and 36T gearing.

FOR SALE
    95 Skidoo Formula SS 670-new part/1" paddle,racing clutch, more..

USED TO OWN :
    95 Kawasaki KX250
    2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 "THE TANK"
    84 KTM 600
    84 Honda XL600R
    84 Honda TRX200 some mods
    87 KX 125 with mods,
    82 RM 250 with mods,
    and 85 CR 500 with mods maxed out

http://photos.yahoo.com/yellow_ho_01
    http://photos.yahoo.com/yellow_ho_01_2
    http://photos.yahoo.com/red_400ex_00

Originally posted by yellow_ho_01
    3punks.. you were at HMX-1,?? when was this? i will be here until sept 29 '03.
    LOL.no I wasn't there. My brother-in-law was there for several years.

I remember when they would clean out the coolers on the "planes".........I guess they thought the beer expired

and he would bring home expired smokes. I was the only guy around with the presidential seal on my smokes

you might know him.........
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Army national guard for Pa.
    I joined to serve for my country.I got 5 1/2 more years to go.
    I joined one month before I was 18.
    Today we ride the R, Tommorow we ride the 400ex

My uncle is in the air force. He is stationed in Bossier City, LA, but he got sent to Spain until February because of all the terrorist **** that has been going on.