Thread: cam for 300

cam for 300

what do you guys think is the best cam and rocker arms for a 300ex. i used to have a white bros. but wore that out then i put stock in and wore that out about 5 months later. i have a tricked out motor 330 kit high copression pistons stroker crank titanium vavle compontent. but right now i got worn out stock cam and rockers. so i was i wanna know what you guys think is the best cam. o yah i also have my quad setup for total botom its slower than a stock 300 in topend.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    call tc racing i am very happy wit his cam in my 400ex i bet he makes a 300ex cam too...
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

TC or Sparks is the way to go. I know they both make cams for the 300ex.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

thanks guys

have you thought of Duncan Racing? I have a friend with a 97 300ex with the Duncan National motor setup, nd it will flat fly. I am working on doing the smae mods as him. just my imput. TC and Sparks are very good too.

well i basicly have everyhting the national has except for the cam and rockers.