Thread: New 2022 Honda TRX 450R

New 2022 Honda TRX 450R

After many years, my insiders have told me that they will be bringing the DOA 450R out of mothballs and release it to the world. It will have a host of updates from the originally planned model to replace the original 450R, including a more current iteration of the 450 power plant, suspension and brake components, high intensity LED lighting with plug in ports and mounts for aftermarket lighting accessories and two model configurations, Base and RR (Race Ready) that will add a host of HRC elements including nerf bars, bumpers, skid plates and trimmed fenders. All of which can be purchased separately as well.

Stay tuned....

Don't forget the bold new graphics
    goleta locals

Cool, hope it really comes out this time!

They need some new sport machines again

Steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Not going to hold my breathe. Your past predictions, missed the mark big time. The ship has sailed on the sport quad model.
    A wise man can learn more from a foolish question,
    than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomRider View Post
    After many years, my insiders have told me that they will be bringing the DOA 450R out of mothballs and release it to the world. It will have a host of updates from the originally planned model to replace the original 450R, including a more current iteration of the 450 power plant, suspension and brake components, high intensity LED lighting with plug in ports and mounts for aftermarket lighting accessories and two model configurations, Base and RR (Race Ready) that will add a host of HRC elements including nerf bars, bumpers, skid plates and trimmed fenders. All of which can be purchased separately as well.

Stay tuned....
    I hope you are right. Right now they would make a killing. The question is is how long will the abrupt interest in sport quads last. I own a shop and business has blown my mind away. We need the new 450r bad and right now would make honda money. keep us posted if you hear more.
    rectires.com
    RECREATION TIRES
    www.rectires.com

TPR what’s good!

And wth happened to the pages and pages of resources here in the forum? I can’t stand Facebook, are these forums really dead? All the years and thousands of posts all gone?!
    SHIFTx450

06 LTR450
    01 TM250
    03 XR400
    03 YZ85
    85 PW50
    01 KTM 50sx SR

Hammer Racing Powered