dont let it leave that easily, i miss the good old days. heck i was in college when this place was hopping, that was 2007-2012. i used to be on here all day, stayed logged in while i did homework then when i needed a break from that, i would respond to new posts. we had a lot of great 400ex information and threads going. it is unfortunate that image shack took a dump and wanted everyone to start paying for accounts. i had all of my photos shared through there so i lost everything from back on those posts.

i havent rode my 400ex in a year. i actually drained all the gas out of it and ran it dry last fall and stood it up on end in my garage to take up less space. this fall i will probably have to get it back together again and take it on the trails for day to see how much i hurt afterward. LOL

my garage is quite full, i have a small 50cc chinese machine in there, my 400ex, my wifes rancher, 3 sleds, my xds turbo r, and a dog sleigh i built last fall to pull the dog behind the snowmobile. its only a 2 car door with another 3/4 stall for the door and work benches... so it is pretty full.

steve