Thread: New model quads

New model quads

Hey guys is there going to be new model quads coming out any time soon the only one left is Yamaha. Honda Suzuki kawaski ktm Polaris are all gone any news about anyone coming out with a new sport quad

hear say on fb was that there may be a new honda 450 some day LOL ive pretty much moved on from honda now, id have a rincon, i might even buy a new 450 if one came out and was a top of the line machine off the shelf. im done with modding stuff a ton to get it to where i want. i got spoiled with a can am top of the line machine and feel that if honda wants to compete, they can come to the table to earn my money now.

the sport market just took a big dump when all of the high hp 4x4 and sxs's came out...

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

If Honda did release a new 450 it would be a shock at this point. They had one developed, market tanked, project sidelined and SXS took over. I should know, I had a ton of info on it (though many thought it was BS)

The quad manufacturers sell dozens of SxS's and utility quads for every 1 sport quad. With how cheap clean used quads are going, not many people are willing to drop $8k on a new one. You can get a clean used SxS for that kind of money and have more functionality. It's unfortunate but that's how I see it. If I'm dropping $8000 on a toy, it's going to be a SxS so I can take people with.
    2009 Honda 450ER set up for XC

My maverick is great, after thinking i wouldnt like them for a long time, i enjoy riding in it when the trails are easier. it is quite a bit more work to actually wrestle the wheel and stay in the seat than driving an atv at the same speeds imo.

the sxs market in WI is huge right now, everyone has one it seems like. good for the companies selling them thats for sure.

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER