Thread: 2014 full Walsh yfz450r

2014 full Walsh yfz450r

I have a 2014 yfz450r with all Walsh components. Walsh a-arms, castor camber adjuster, steering stem, Walsh handlebar mount, swing arm, subframe. RPM dominator axle -and rear hub. Have a lone star hub to go with the quad also. TLR ported head with 13.5:1 JE piston, stage 3 hot cam, oversized exhaust valves. Fuel customs intake, vortex ecu, dwt rear bead lock rims with Douglas rolled lip front rims, Razr cross front tires, holeshot rear tires. Also have another set of rear tires and download beadlock rims with razor red label tires with 90% tread lef. Elka stage 5 front shocks with 6 rises on them and fox podium wiener edition. White and black fenders and SSI graphics on bike that have 4 rides on them also with throw in full set of white and blue fenders, seat also shaved down with moto trim seat cover on it. Power mad hand guards, black works connection clutch lever. Bike has too much to list on here if interested you can reach me at 9542438819 or mgerardi447@gmail.com serious inquires only!! Asking $9700 OBO. This quad is super clean and more then track ready!
    Attached Images Attached Images

quad is still available.

still for sale?

Yes bike is back on the market bud! Let me know if interested.