But seems a lot have left

Some of y'all may remember me with the old built yellow 04 I parted out years back. I have come to own another 400, this time an 08.

I've tried searching my recent posts but it seems a lot of it got deleted when we went exriders---->atvriders unfortunately.

Ill post pics of my new ride when I can but curious on a few things these days... Jetting, what cams do people run now and what suspension for trails?

First off for jetting, ill list all the mods for my 400(even non performance) for later questions.

08 400ex BLACK
-full skid plates
-450r front shocks
-full sparks exhaust
-1 1/8th bars
-pro armor nerfs/wide pegs

So nice small list of tasteful mods it came with. recently ordered a case saver as to not build up mud, new brake pads , parking brake block and some asv f3 brake and clutch to clean sheeeiitt up.

Currently it has a kn power lid which I don't care for, plan to run no lid like the old days. Coupled with the full sparks I have my jetting currently at 42p 155m , does this sound about right for 1000ft asl?

My next question is about camshafts. 5 years ago when I built mine the rage was 11:1 piston and stage 2 hotcam. I'm not tearing down a running engine this time so looking only for a cam. I know the stage 1 is not something that I want but was thinking outside the box such as webcams. Has anybody used one of the webcams good for stock valve springs and guides on there otherwise stock internal 400? Curious of it compared to a hc stg2.

Suspension!! All stock suspension besides the 450 shocks . not for a month or two but I am looking to upgrade to +2s with aftermarket shocks. On eBay atvgalaxy has a lone star +2 bundle with the fox float 3s for 950$ which seems like it would be a great trail setup. But what about a rear link/revalving without gtt anymore(RIP....)?

Axle size with +2 arms(ran stock on my old 400) ?
Or if you recommend another front setup for 1200$ or under.?
And front wheels . I know 4/1 have less bumpsteer than 3/2 but how much worse are they. With our wide trails here I was going to try the 3/2 this go around.

I remember reading with the headlight housings on the 05+ people have melted them with HIDS, is there LED conversions? Are they still h6m bulbs?

Lastly any other "must have" mods I may be forgetting now that you would recommend let me know. Thanks !