Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What happen to atv riders

yeah i do, i remember having multiple new threads an hour back in the 07-10 era of the site. lots of new stuff coming around, lots of atv buzz, the market was doing well and people were buying stuff all over the place (400ex wise) fast forward to '12-14 and it is the opposite.

all that information we made over the years in the 250r forum and the 400ex forum will be lost some day i bet :'(

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

This is the most activity the forum has seen in Ions. But seriously, there is still a lot of quad riding in my area. Peppered in with a few S x S. Remember the generation of us. We maybe the last of the riding breed. The millennials have Bernie Sanders to chase around. Facebook has definitely took over the talk.
    A wise man can learn more from a foolish question,
    than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

Bruce Lee

I noticed the millennials of the last 10-15 years dont wanna drive, dont wanna work, dont wanna do anything it seems. So yea they are to busy chasing around whatever stupid social justice warriors do.
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

LOL exactly. they are quite useless most of the time. oh well...

picking up my gfs new machine this afternoon, rancher fa6 thats loaded up nicely with EPS IRS and the auto transmission.

i hope she is as excited as i am. i want to get a different one now...

sold my two r's, well traded them for a trailer. have my 400, which is getting old and starting to have the next go around of maintenance like the rear carrier bearings done on it next week. ill pull the swinger bolt and grease that if i can get it out again. kinda trying to get back into the spirit of wheeling again after not much movement with it the past couple of years. sold my ds last year that the gf rode, she didnt like riding it anyway so it wasnt a huge loss. because of only having 1 machine, it is hard to go together. hopefully that will change this year with the addition of the rancher.

time to do some maintenance next week on the 4hundy! first time i a couple of years doing anything other than riding it.
    steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

figured id donate a bit of cash to the site, $10 well spent for all the info over the years.

cheers to keeping the site alive LOL
    steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Quote Originally Posted by honda400ex2003 View Post
    yeah i do, i remember having multiple new threads an hour back in the 07-10 era of the site. lots of new stuff coming around, lots of atv buzz, the market was doing well and people were buying stuff all over the place (400ex wise) fast forward to '12-14 and it is the opposite.

all that information we made over the years in the 250r forum and the 400ex forum will be lost some day i bet :'(

steve
    I just logged on to see if there was still any activity and wow it's a ghost town lol. Like you said, this place used to be busy. It was like the VitalMX for quads. But life happens for a lot of people like myself. I still sort of check in for the last few races of the year to see who is winning but that's about as far as I go. I honestly just don't have any interest in racing again. If I ever get something to ride again, it will be a bike for trails. I actually still have my quad all setup for MX that I desperately need to sell. I do miss those days when this site was booming though. Have a lot of good memories of race talk and just trolling people lol.
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    monsters scare me daddy...

but blow... I LOVE TO BLOW!!!

Funny I was about to post a thread asking whats new on here. I haven't checked in here in about 10 years. I randomly googled my name today and it brought me here and found some old pictures from 13 years ago. I used to be a huge part of this forum. I let go of MX and sold my 400ex back in 2006. Glad to see some people are still kicking around on here. Hell I remember when this used to be EXRiders.com hahahaha.
    Nick Reid

Special Thanks Goes To C&D Racing!

I miss this place so much lot of good info on here. I remember when i used to be SmitTank789 ���� those were the days. I do miss the atvriders days though and exriders. Ive been through a few 450s even experimented with the fi yamahas. Im still into riding its still big around here awrcs racing is big. Just got a bike and hate it going back to quads asap. I wish this place would make a comeback
    XC 08 450r

it probably will again sometime. it might be in the form of more SXS information but as more and more people get them and start having to fix them, they will start looking for sites to go to.

unfortunately, with nothing new from honda and others in the atv market (sport machines anyway) there isnt much of a reason to look for new info when everything out there is for the current market machines.

i will do my best to keep coming on here when i can

steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

I check on here from time to time, very rarely though. Thinking about selling my DS to get a sport/utility. The sport quad scene has died around my area. Any other veterans still around? I haven't been around in a couple years. Pappy still post at all?
    2008 Can Am DS450
    PRM Baja Bumper and Skid

2007 Honda Rincon 680
    Fuel Injected
    ITP Mudlites
    Hopefully some more goodies soon

1986 Honda ATC 250SX
    Knobby tires all-round
    otherwise.................... STOCK

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast