Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey you 5 guys..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jake55 View Post
    90 auto sr.......3, 1, 6, 4, 1, 4, 2, 4, 4, 8.
    and did you happen to see the man/child with the full beard on the podium for 90cvt at Loretta's? no need for that to continue.
    The guy with the beard should have been protested. I bet he was over 15 and I know for a fact he had been racing in an amateur class before. I think maybe he was up there.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by ontargetracing View Post
    I think cutting 90 auto Sr. And jr would have been smarter if they had to cut any. I think just having one 90 cvt class would have a full gate, maybe even heat races.
    I don't think this would have been good.Keep it jr and sr. There should be a lot of jr that move up from last year and I think a few moving from 50cc into the jr class.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Quote Originally Posted by nastynotchback1 View Post
    The guy with the beard should have been protested. I bet he was over 15 and I know for a fact he had been racing in an amateur class before. I think maybe he was up there.
    I know for a fact he was 15. and he never raced an amateur class. he raced school boy jr, school boy sr. and youth all-star. it's no different then our first year, the man/child that won sr. and cvt announced at the banquet that year that he would be running B class the next year. no need for that.
    Rob Visnic
    Proud dad of #55 Jake Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

I know for a fact he was 15. and he never raced an amateur class. he raced school boy jr, school boy sr. and youth all-star. it's no different then our first year, the man/child that won sr. and cvt announced at the banquet that year that he would be running B class the next year. no need for that.
    the kids name is Rian Smittle, look it up, you wont find him in any amature classes.
    Rob Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

I would tell you to prove it but what's the point now. Season's over right??? I know what I know and you know what you know.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

I would tell you to prove it but what's the point now. Season's over right??? I know what I know and you know what you know.
    you know what you heard, I know what I saw! the parents had the birth certificate in their pocket as they knew it would be protested. he was legal, only by a few weeks, but legal none the less
    Rob Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

if you get it back to 15 for the cvt's, i'll build jake a new apex and make a title run in 2018!! heck, lets get Thatcher and Ford to build for that year also and watch everyone start screaming "that aint fair, they are to old for that!"

they would be right, it aint fair, and shouldn't be allowed.
    Rob Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

Who care's if Jake runs or not. Run him on one this year if he is the right age.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Totally agree there are too many 90 classes. I'm sure the statement that the atva made that they were changing the age limit for cvt's to 12 in 2015 probably hurt the numbers. I haven't checked but it also seemed like there were more mods 70 and 90 last year. 90cvt, 90 shifter and 90 open would be plenty and still give everyone two classes.
    Emily Saieva #411
    (Facebook, YouTube, Hookit, Twitter)
    2014 WORCS 8-15 Sport and 90cc Stock National Champion
    2013 Dirt Series 90cc Champion and Quad-x 70cc Champion
    - 2016 Media Allstars Team
    - Solo Pilot
    - Blue Sunday Films
    - Precision Powder Coating
    - Spy Optics
    - Fox Shox
    - Maxxis Tires
    - Ogio
    - Matrix Concepts
    - DWT
    - Leatt
    - Ryno Power
    - Fasst Company
    - Twin Air
    - Renthal
    - Amsoil
    - BTO Sports
    - FourWerx Carbon
    - BumPatch.com
    - Vimeo

Who care's if Jake runs or not. Run him on one this year if he is the right age.
    who cares, ummm, good question. but I imagine the group from down around your area that mumbled under their breath all year that he was over the age limit, or the group from the north east that mumbled all year that our motors were illegal, or maybe the group from way down south that tried to discourage buyers from purchasing my used stuff. but as normal, a lot of mumbling and complaining but no one had the sack to step up and protest.

back to the topic, their are 14 and 15 year olds that have no business on a super mini, 300 or a 250mod and should stay on a cvt, however I don't believe those kids are running the series or ever will.
    as far as jake, he wont be back in cvt land, he will be the first to tell you he'd rather race in the middle/back of the pack with the big boys than lead by 30+seconds. don't get me wrong, he wants to win, but wants challenged for that win. so I guess what I'm saying is...just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
    Rob Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast