Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: caught

Around here you would get arrested, probably $2000-$5000 in fines (separate tickets $500 each). Bike would be impounded, probably $500 or to get that out. Several points on your license, if not taken away. If the title for the bike isn't in your name you won't get it back.
    2007 yfz450
    2011 rancher fpm

whats the verdict of this anyway? did the OP go for a cruise around the streets of whatever town he lives in?

wi is getting better with more streets opening to atvs in some towns and cities but theres still a long way to go. you would be hunted down and ticketed if caught on a road illegally.

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

I was caught but after I dipped in a field and got away. Onlooking neighbor told officer where I lived and they showed up about an hour later. Impounded quad. Was arrested and charged for fleeing and alluding (A Felony). Spent 3 days in jail before I could get bailed out. Cost me $2500 in lawyer fees alone but luckily got the felony dropped to misdemeanor. Quad was in impound for 6 days. That was over $500. Court costs and fees was a little over a grand. Was riding from my house to dads to get a tool while working on my truck. Had a backpack on and cop was responding to a breaking and entering in the area. Told me thats why he chased me. Normally he wouldn't have. Had helmet on. Wasn't speeding or doing anything stupid. Seen cop slowed down and pulled through a ditch into a field. Used to ride all over on roads did so for 15+ years never an issue. Now i won't even ride out to mailbox.
    99 416ex
    Big Gun, JE, Burgard, LSR, Maxxis, Tag, Hot Cam, PEP, Powermadd, DG, K&N and Maier
    Thanks Burgard Racing, Colby (C&D Racing) and Pappy (BK Performance Coatings)

2009 Special Edition 450ER
    Big Gun, K&N, Houser, Tag, Powermadd, Pro Armor and LSR

1995 TRX90
    Big Gun, ITP, Tag, K&N and Blingstar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12