Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: caught

caught

i was wondering what would happen if i got caught on my 400ex riding on the streets. i have the title and bill of sale, if they impound it how much would it cost to get it out. if i was riding on private property what would they do? im in ny.

Quote Originally Posted by 400ex23 View Post
    i was wondering what would happen if i got caught on my 400ex riding on the streets. i have the title and bill of sale, if they impound it how much would it cost to get it out. if i was riding on private property what would they do? im in ny.
    What is your problem with these threads you're making? I assume you must be very young (and dumb) to be asking these things on a public forum..
    '02 Banshee

i was just asking a question dumbass im new to this stuff

i was just asking a question dumbass im new to this stuff
    Asking if riding on a public road is legal with an ATV on a public forum and I'm the dumbass...

You seem like a future darwin candidate, carry on.
    '02 Banshee

Go ahead and find out...
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Quote Originally Posted by Zakradu398 View Post
    Asking if riding on a public road is legal with an ATV on a public forum and I'm the dumbass...

You seem like a future darwin candidate, carry on.
    your pretty stupid because thats not what i asked. i asked what happens with impounding.

your pretty stupid because thats not what i asked. i asked what happens with impounding.
    If you really must know you need a release from the PD and get to pay the towing fee, storage fee, and so forth. Its costly.

Dont be stupid and ride on the road if its illegal.
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

WOW hypocrites. We all drive or drove on the road before and no reason we can't if it's in the country. It's about $200 ticket but most cops will let you go if it's country, don't do it in city.
    Looking to buy KTM, outlaw, modded 400ex, hybrid, race ready quad, Roller ASAP wisconsin brokenmario123@gmail.com

LTR 1000 v twin Aprilia hybrid p. SOLD
    400ex yz hybrid SOLD

And stop bickering about his questions, if you don't ask you will never learn.
    Looking to buy KTM, outlaw, modded 400ex, hybrid, race ready quad, Roller ASAP wisconsin brokenmario123@gmail.com

LTR 1000 v twin Aprilia hybrid p. SOLD
    400ex yz hybrid SOLD

Different laws for different counties and states. Here in Indiana my county is one of the few that won't allow ATV on streets, but in town golf carts and such can ride, illegal but local law allows it….thats stupid. The law around here never hassled us riding roads until idiots abused it. Now they will give you fine, some officers are pretty cool and had a understanding if we just drove them slow straight to the local trails they weren't too concerned, but just out riding small town or roads they do. Many guys still do, it one of those things if you get caught you get caught. If your on someones private property the landowner could pursue trespass charges, and you always run risk of impoundment and towing. If you can register them for roads thats the thing to do, otherwise trailer it, or talk to local officer about it if just a short distance to your local trails.
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.
    2001 Honda/KTM 520 Hybrid Quad. Its like a 400EX but twice the horsepower.
    2014 Artic Cat Wildcat Trail XT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast