Thread: 2004 Honda 450r Race Quad OFFICAL PARTOUT

2004 Honda 450r Race Quad OFFICAL PARTOUT

For some reason I can not get any pictures to upload, but I have a 2004 Honda 450r MX quad I am parting out. It has Flexx bars, tag anti-vibe stem, +2 Galfer stainless braided front brake lines, Hiper beadlocks all the way around with Maxxis RAZR tires and black rings, Houser +2 Long Travel a-arms with Fox Float Evol compression/rebound adjustable shocks, RPM Dominator extended axle, GT Thunder rear MX lingake with ****Tech atv revalved rear shock, ****Tech ATV steering stick stabilizer, and T.M. Design Black Chain Guide. If you are interested please contact me at 217-242-2024 and I will try to send pictures through messaging. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRacer View Post
    For some reason I can not get any pictures to upload, but I have a 2004 Honda 450r MX quad I am parting out. It has Flexx bars, tag anti-vibe stem, +2 Galfer stainless braided front brake lines, Hiper beadlocks all the way around with Maxxis RAZR tires and black rings, Houser +2 Long Travel a-arms with Fox Float Evol compression/rebound adjustable shocks, RPM Dominator extended axle, GT Thunder rear MX lingake with ****Tech atv revalved rear shock, ****Tech ATV steering stick stabilizer, and T.M. Design Black Chain Guide. If you are interested please contact me at 217-242-2024 and I will try to send pictures through messaging. Thanks so much.
    do you have a cdi box?