Hey all,
I have a 2010 Apex chassis that I was building, but this project has been put on permanent hold. The frame was stripped down, welded, gusseted, and repowdered neon yellow. I was going to do a blackout build with neon yellow trim. Brand new Apex long travel shocks, brand new Apex A arms, Long travel swinger in rear, Tires and wheels are new, maxxis rears and fronts on new blacked out DWT wheels, New front bumper that fits the large oversize radiator, Rear dominator axle powdered black, black Apex plastics, The only parts this is missing are these....
complete motor, wiring and all
handlebars (was going with Pro tapers, just didn't get them yet)
rear rolling bearing carrier (250r style)
seat cover

This is all it needs to be track ready, everything has been gone through bearing wise, and repowdered. Its going to be a headturner appearance wise. Really need to get it out of my way, I have around 1500.00 in it like it sits, id take 800.00 for everything including a bunch of spare parts, get me on my cell at 706-836-2986 and ill send pics and answer questions. Ive been checking around, and you can get a nice used race motor setup any size for around 1000.00 bucks, if you play your cards right you can have a really nice quad for around 2000.00 like brand new!!!