Thread: 1986 trx250r fully modded with ton of extras

1986 trx250r fully modded with ton of extras

1986 Honda frame great condition, with 1989 geometry Laeger swingarm, PEP rear shock, Dura Blue 2+2 axle, and anti fade axle nut. Front is Laeger long travel +3 +1 A-arms with Tie rods and Fox Evol R Kashima coated long travel shocks (2 years old ran only as 90 mod quad), Lonestar +1 stem, ATV four play soft bars, ODI locking grips, ASV brake lever, and Billet throttle . 400EX billet spindles ( A-arms built for this spindle geometry and stronger then 250r stuff), YZ450 dual piston front brakes. Plastic and seat are perfect, Big peg nerf bars with heal gaurds installed great condition. MX tires and full sand paddle front/rears both mounted on wheels. Motor is 1mm over 250 fully ported with cool head, completely gone through, with CR stator, flywheel, and CDI uses ESR adapter plate. Brand new Air styker 38mm carb, new clutch cable and throttle cables, all bearings new. FMF exhaust. Tons of parts included, new bearings, new DID x-ring chain, new sprockets. Motor has new piston, needs cylinder and head installed, I just had cylinder decked tru, just haven't installed (can see that cylinder is ported and good, as well as new piston installed on rod). Also included is full 250r frame set up for cr85 motor to bolt in with a full bolt on FMF exhaust. My son raced chasis as 90 mod quad, and I just haven't finished putting back together as 250r. Very strong runner for MX or Dunes. SEE pics for all the extras included: radiator, hubs spindles, NEW Axle /wheel bearings, and rake pads, stock hubs, brake calibers, sprockets, chain, CDI, stock stator and fly wheel, air filters, air boot, Xtra ball joints, transmission parts, tons of extra bolts and brackets. Call with questions, have many stock 250r parts to go also everything 250r I have is going. Price is or best offer. We race MX bikes now so no time to use this awesome Legend.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/snw/5120868977.html Use link for pics...

Ttt