Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My first post in over a decade!!

welcome back, my first time on the site for a month or more. it was quite a while before that, only really look at it when i am at work and not wanting to work LOL this site is 3rd to facebook and dootalk for the sleds so i dont get here too much any more.

transitioned to sledding with the gf more over atving, no dust, can ride from the house, and she isnt a fan or riding the ds650 i have for her to ride. if i had a 4x4 for her, she would ride it more im sure. also bought a house june 1st so i have been busy with that since we moved in. i have about 500 yards worth of riding on them since i moved as i dont have the land or area to ride at my house. traded atv land for water instead so now i fish in my off time.

really thinking about selling the ds this fall and taking the money for something else. id like to try to find a 4x4 cheap enough for her to ride but may end up with a newer boat instead for next year. LOL

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Where's JabberJaw @?!??? 😁
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow

It has been a long time since I have been on here as well. This site does look like it has slowed down a bunch since I was on last. Like everyone else said... it isn't like it was in the good ole days.
    2008 Can Am DS450
    PRM Baja Bumper and Skid

2007 Honda Rincon 680
    Fuel Injected
    ITP Mudlites
    Hopefully some more goodies soon

1986 Honda ATC 250SX
    Knobby tires all-round
    otherwise.................... STOCK

Im saving my old quad for the grandson in about 3 years. into powerstroke these days.

I sure do miss the old exriders days!!!!
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

I think I'm at 15 years, lol

rollie, I do miss the "exriders" days as well. I can't remember the guys name that started it but I believe he lived in Keene, NY, seemed like a awesome guy.

going riding again this weekend, after going last weekend too. got the itch back into the gf a bit after she didnt have to shift any more.

traded the ds i had for an ar-15 and some accessories, borrowing my grandpas 335 sportsman for her so she doesnt have to shift, that helped a bunch as she hated shifting and was afraid of the ds.

next year, there will be something automatic and cvt transmission in the garage for her.

i too, miss exriders...

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Striker49 had sick videos
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

This forum is kinda slow but I know we can get it going again if we all start posting something about atving or utv ins.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast