I have a 2011 kfx450 set up for MX racing for sale. I am not willing to part out. I am selling due to moving on with the next project. I am asking $9,200 and all reasonable offers will be considered. I am located in Virginia Beach ,VA . I will be driving to the Supercross at East Eutherford In New York on April 23 and if we come up on a deal I can meet a buyer along the way with the quad. I am also wiling to drive up to 3 Hours form Virginia Beach for delivery. There has only been 3 hours on this build. Here is the parts breakdown. Serious inquiries only please. Contact me via email at thedesertrat83@gmail. I AM NOT ON THE FORUM EVERYDAY SO PLEASE RESPOND TO EMAIL LISTED ABOVE FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE.

Roll Design; long travel a arms, front bumper, anti vibe stem, nerf bars, foot pegs, and heel guards.

Walsh lowering kit; chromoly sub-frame,aluminum gas tank, radiator/fender mounts, and electronics tray.

Elka stage 5; long travel front shocks and stage 5 rear shock with remote reservoir.

Engine build; FCI intake 2/3 air box, throttle body has been cleaned up, head has been ported and polished, Webb camshafts, 13:5.1 CP piston,Yoshimura full closed loop fuel system with o2 sensor, Intense oil filter cover and external cooler, transmission gear have been cryo treated, Hinson clutch fibers and steels,reverse lock out, full motoworks exhaust, and a poly case saver.

Controls; FASST Company Flexx bars, Pingel killswitch teather, race cut wiring harness with single push button start, Precision racing steering stabilizer with hi/low dampening for straights and cornering tuning, steel braided front brake lines, roost guards, ODI VISE grips, and bar ends.

All other miscellaneous parts; RPM Dominator 2 axle, TMdesinworks full chassis skid plate, pro armor swing arm skid plate with chain guide, pro armor rear bumper, CV4 rear sprocket guard, Quad tech seat, DID o ring chain, Wheels are DWT ROK-OUT up front and DWT bead locks with mud plugs out back, Tires are Maxxis RAZR MX 20 inch front and 18 inch rear, Mairer full race plastic with minor scratches and two crack on rear fender mounts, new battery.