Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Happened to this Site?!

Question What Happened to this Site?!

I just logged on here for the first time in about 3 years... and there are hardly any new posts or any activity... This site used to be pretty busy... what happened?
    '08 TRX450R
    '86 TRX250R

Simply put, its dead....the forums are anyways. Between sport quads dying and Facebook groups taking over this site is kept alive only by die hards and random ppl needing a little help
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

Exactly. A lot of 250R guys got out of the hobby and there aren't many guys getting into them anymore. That and Facebook took over.

Trx250r.org

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiysr View Post
    Trx250r.org
    +1
    `01 4?? ex hotrods 4mm stroker crank custom .80 bore je piston. ct porting , Procircuit T4 full exhaust,AC nerfs, Maier fenders,450r front shocks revalved at east coast atv, revalved rear shock, AC front bumper `04 scrambler 500 HO `08 vstar 1300 `05 400ex stock `92 lt250r `89 honda 250r

Quote Originally Posted by 8686 View Post
    Exactly. A lot of 250R guys got out of the hobby and there aren't many guys getting into them anymore. That and Facebook took over.

No true. TRX Owners for Life on Facebook has 9100 members, lots of which are younger guys. A lot of times you see an entire quad parted out on there in an hour or so. This forum is dead, .org is slow but .net still has decent activity. I think their are too many options and most are using Facebook. I use .net, .org and Facebook.

^^^^^^ +1 the facebook is alive, its true though, market has took a hit on the forums i think. Not too many want to build awesome bikes like all those old threads, but i dont mean there arent sick builds now!! Definantely alot of guys i see on facebook on the honda based hybrid page and 250r page with amazing builds.
    trx250r lrd310. laeger swing arm, walsh +3 a arms, laeger steering stem, works triple rate front shocks, durablue axle

what all facebook groups are good to join? I've tried to search around for some but I've never found one with much activity. I couldn't find the trx owners for life.

I've searched for ltr, trx, etc groups and most that I have found just don't seem to have much on the page...

It is a closed group I think member can add you in though . They can search for your name and add you that way
    trx250r lrd310. laeger swing arm, walsh +3 a arms, laeger steering stem, works triple rate front shocks, durablue axle

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiysr View Post
    Trx250r.org
    ^^ The only real 250R site, with the best guys and information! All else sucks A$s!!!!!!!!!
    A wise man can learn more from a foolish question,
    than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

Bruce Lee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast