Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: white brothers Cdi

I am very impressed with the wb cdi box and everyone I have talked to have really liked there wb cdi. And for the record I'm not a snot nosed kid I am a grown up man and I was just wanting some input on the cdi boxes and everyone on here was very helpful everyone is entitled to there own opinion and I appreciate all the feed back that I got.

Quote Originally Posted by honda028 View Post
    I am very impressed with the wb cdi box and everyone I have talked to have really liked there wb cdi. And for the record I'm not a snot nosed kid I am a grown up man and I was just wanting some input on the cdi boxes and everyone on here was very helpful everyone is entitled to there own opinion and I appreciate all the feed back that I got.

Don't worry about that guy, I've had some run ends with him on this forum, he was calling me the snot nose kid most likely, I'm (53) and he knows that, he just thinks he is all that and no one can know what he does because he is so mature, and of course his posts back that up…….LOL.
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.
    2001 Honda/KTM 520 Hybrid Quad. Its like a 400EX but twice the horsepower.
    2014 Artic Cat Wildcat Trail XT

Haha ok.. thanks for all your help..

There is at least 10 years of people asking which cdi to use lol, I understand search is I little pain to use but just go to a thread posted every other day for the past 15 years and see which cdi to use . the 400ex forum is a broken record.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123