Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call us! We beat Rocky Mountain pricing!!!!

Call us! We beat Rocky Mountain pricing!!!!

Just like the title states!
    www.HondaEastToledo.com 4th largest dealership in the U.S with the Best prices. 1-877-437-1631 Ext.36

Have you ever found out from Honda Corp. about the left center case for a honda trx 450r (if its available) Talked to someone there about this the other day.

Thank you

RKMTN has good prices but the shipping kills their deals. I picked up a starter clutch from you all and it was ABSOLUTELY the best prices, very decent shipping. Good shop out there..

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin440ex View Post
    RKMTN has good prices but the shipping kills their deals. I picked up a starter clutch from you all and it was ABSOLUTELY the best prices, very decent shipping. Good shop out there..

John
    Rocky Mountain actually purchases their OEM parts from dealers like us. They are not a OEM franchise dealer like us.

[QUOTE=the blade
    Have you ever found out from Honda Corp. about the left center case for a honda trx 450r (if its available) Talked to someone there about this the other day.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

We never had any issues getting the TRX450R left case. When ordering a case half for anything above a 250cc, Honda makes you verify vin and case serial number, address verification for security purposes before issuing you the case half. They will not send your dealer the case half until that information is provided and confirmed.
    www.HondaEastToledo.com 4th largest dealership in the U.S with the Best prices. 1-877-437-1631 Ext.36

Rocky mountain is a Polaris,ktm,suzuki,honda,yamaha,kawasaki. http://www.rockymountainatvmcdealership.com/
    Trx450r drag bike

I will vouch; you've hooked me up with great prices

RockyMountMCoem.JPGHondaEastOEM.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by fmfhonda250r View Post
    Rocky mountain is a Polaris,ktm,suzuki,honda,yamaha,kawasaki. http://www.rockymountainatvmcdealership.com/

It appears you are correct. Previously they were not a OEM dealer and were just a 2nd hand dealer. However our prices beat all their OEM prices every day without the ATV Riders discount. Below there are 2 attachments , 1 of our OEM parts of a 2007 TRX450R airbox , 2 their pricing on the same parts

How much you can do on a set of tires, part # 42711-HN1-004 shipped to Ga 31548. Please send me a pm with price shipped.

Thanks!!

PM sent!

I pm'ed you the rocky mountain price for the tires and you never get back to me,???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast