Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: YFZ450 shocks on a 400ex

Quote Originally Posted by 450rtt View Post
    what on gods green earth are you talking about roller crank bearing? If you're talking about the big end bearing that notoriously fails on the gen 1's then i'm not sure where our opinions differ. I didn't really see you giving me the benefit of the doubt, what i saw you was you being bitter about the fact that i corrected your post by stating that all shocks are not the same for all years. Again, i'm sorry this has offended you.
    Once again ill explain myself..... There are 2 crank bearings. A roller bearing and a ball bearing. NOW in 04/05 the roller bearing was on the right side. In 06 Honda moved the ball bearing to the right side and the roller bearing to the left side (flywheel side). You argued that fact with me for hours on here one day, obviously that was lack of experience. If you don't recall this argument ill take time out of my day to dig it up for you.....unless you want to, you seem to have enough time to dig up 5 year old threads
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

Quote Originally Posted by 450rtt View Post
    read the brochure? try owning 3 of them, and installing these shocks on my 400ex. It's experience bud. If i was a tough guy like you i'd take cheap shots over the interwebz too! you go girl!
    I see ur banned.....again but I know u can still read it and will most likely be back.....again. There's a gigantic difference between me and u bud. I don't go out my to prove people wrong and I don't hide behind some screen name and cut people down. I'm pretty sure I could dissemble and put a yfz back together quicker than u could. Ohh and by the way I guess u can't see I own 2 myself. So go make a couple more hack job swingarms....I've seen better work from first time welders.

Lol Internet tough guy.....that makes me laugh.
    2012 yfzR a few goods

2006 yfz.......pep lt shocks lsr and it glows in the dark

03 polaris predator(traded)

www.facebook.com/podiumxperts

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung04 View Post
    I see ur banned.....again
    It's an unwritten rule on this website, but it's as old as the website itself. If you see somebody get banned, don't bring attention to it unless you want to follow them out the door.
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

I've seen others bring it up about the same person after they were banned, and they're still here. Not sure why I get the finger pointed at me and nothing was said to them.
    2012 yfzR a few goods

2006 yfz.......pep lt shocks lsr and it glows in the dark

03 polaris predator(traded)

www.facebook.com/podiumxperts

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung04 View Post
    I've seen others bring it up about the same person after they were banned, and they're still here. Not sure why I get the finger pointed at me and nothing was said to them.
    wilking and cjm are butt buddies, cjm can do whatever he wants to without any issues. For example he posts personal information. full names and what not and Erik Wilkin does not care.

Quote Originally Posted by wilkin250r View Post
    ...but thanks for adding to the conversation, Sport. We look forward to your gems of knowledge here in the 250R section, especially such useful tidbits as this one (discussing Curtis Sparks TT pipes):
    ^^^here is Erik posting yesterday doing exactly what he told you not to do zyoung. real douchey if you ask me.

I'm going to go ahead and do what CJM did to anohter member and publicly post Erik's facebook page and full name just like Cjm did. Since Cjm did not get in trouble, i probably shouldn't get in trouble....is that how it's going to work? i doubt my post stays up very long.

https://www.facebook.com/erik.wilkin.54

Erik Wilkin!

Hey Ryan... Isn't facebook real world where people can't hide behind screen names? Why are you so afraid of being called out on the forums with your "real world" facebook account? Last I heard that was the entire reason you use facebook groups over the forums, people can't hide behind screen names... You f*cking hypocrite! lamo

PS... My name is Ed Bailey and my facebook link is: http://www.facebook.com/baileygunns
    And you're still... A douche bag

haha this is too funny

Yeah, that's me. Do you want my address too?

Funny thing is, the ONLY connection that CJM and I have together is you. We're not buddies and we're not pals. He's a 4-stroke guy, I'm a 2-stroke guy. We hang out in different circles and post in different sections. I don't think I've ever seen him post in the 250r section (unlike your helpful little gems of knowledge like oil filters). I asked CJM privately to keep away from you, and that's exactly what he did. Case and point, he's not in here right now, making fun of you for being banned again, although he's had ample time and opportunity to do so.

You can whine about rules, you can whine about "unfair", and you can whine about how somebody somewhere did something similar to you and didn't get banned. But what you're clearly NOT seeing is what I'm AM seeing. When you show up, problems show up. And when you disappear, those same problems also disappear.
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

Just wanted to say thank you for everyone's helpful advice who replied to my post. Thanks again Dean Jr.
    01 Honda 400ex with stage 2 Hotcams.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234