Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!!!

Hello everyone!!!

just a post to say hello. my grandson and I met bunches of you while hanging out watching this year at LL. just to let you know we decide to go all in and learn how to race so will be at all rounds in 15. stop and say hi, easy to find us on top of the box rd 1.
    CAUSE I CAN!

"IT'S ONLY MONEY, WHY NOT WASTE IT!!!"

grandson an I super excited, just got home from picking up our 2015 race quads. 2 shiny new polairis outlaw90. these are sweet and surprisingly quick. just wish Polaris made a 70 also so he could run a second group.
    now time to read up on rules to figure out how to make these beast ama legal
    CAUSE I CAN!

Quote Originally Posted by cause i can View Post
    grandson an I super excited, just got home from picking up our 2015 race quads. 2 shiny new polairis outlaw90. these are sweet and surprisingly quick. just wish Polaris made a 70 also so he could run a second group.
    now time to read up on rules to figure out how to make these beast ama legal
    Welcome!! You got some awesome whips with those Polaris quads!! They have always been worth it at the Nationals!!!! If your grandson can ride we look forward to seeing y'all at the podium.
    Brady Henson
    Proud Pop of Connor #20
    Wash and Go Racing
    Future Quarterback University of Alabama

sir, thanks. salesman was so helpful and full of information. he promised me almost no chance of a dnf for part failing. said it the best kid quad on the market. I just hope the grandson not to afraid of the speed. will take a ride or two to get used to it.
    CAUSE I CAN!

Quote Originally Posted by hensonfamfun View Post
    Welcome!! You got some awesome whips with those Polaris quads!! They have always been worth it at the Nationals!!!! If your grandson can ride we look forward to seeing y'all at the podium.
    Henson.......play nice.
    Rob Visnic
    Proud dad of #55 Jake Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

Sorry dude, Rocky (logans dad) speaks the truth.
    Look at it this way, it's the first of many dollars wasted. You just didn't mess around with clutch parts or a pipe or a cylinder or some junk elka's or the list goes on and on...
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

LOL Ya'll don't really think this is some guy getting into racing do you.I see the up north guy's are fallen into the trap.This guy (who ever it is) is just pullin some chains and havin fun LOL
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

I think he should have bought a CAN AM DS90X It would probably run with Visnics 90

cause i can, dont listen to these guys, there haten for sure! i been wanting to race nationals next year with one of those beast outlaws too.if its not a secret fill me in on your mod plans. i think we could get polaris to sponser us as well.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wickestangwv View Post
    I think he should have bought a CAN AM DS90X It would probably run with Visnics 90
    word here on the forum is my 90 isn't worth a dime, so maybe this cat is on to something!
    Rob Visnic
    Proud dad of #55 Jake Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast