Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: it's a dang shame!

it's a dang shame!

as we all know traffic on this site has dropped off considerably over the last year or so. the absolute worse thing to come with the drop off is the moderators don't seem to patrol and eliminate the nuisance posters, especially over in the classified section.
    it appears as if some flea market/yard sale style parts dealers/distributors have overtaken the classifieds. seems very odd to me that no matter what any of us legitimate race dads post this flea market dealer will pm us posing as a race dad to ask what our "bottom dollar is" then within hours post a similar product for less money. and if that's not bad enough, if we are lucky enough to get a nibble on what were selling, this same guy will p.m. your possible buyer and undercut you to keep his inventory moving. how many times can one guy part out the same quad??? we all have spare parts but seems as if this particular dude has a quad that re-grows parts, kinda like a tree, break off a branch and a new branch starts to grow. Seriously, I could post a toe-nail clipping off a drr for $1 and by the end of the day this guy will post a similar toe nail for $.75
    oh well, if your a buyer, do your research, check out the race results of the bike your looking at, ask questions about the seller to see if they are honest and trust worthy. a few extra dollars today to buy off of a legit racer will/could save you a ton of cash versus buying from the flea market/yard sale dealer posing as a racing dad!!
    Rob Visnic
    Proud dad of #55 Jake Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

I am in absolutely no way referring to the ligit dealers in the mini quad circle, hetrick, max-rpm, fierce, hot quads, g-force, eleven18. you guys are NOT the intended target here.
    Rob Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

Bastid hasn't called me on a LT80 I have for sale...
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

gezzzz......not only did this guys quad re-grow some parts over the weekend but....... it gave birth to 2 more mini quads to part out!!!!!

I guess congrats is at hand! NOT!!
    Rob Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

i guess ill be the one to tell you. STOP HATEN!!!! a seller is a seller. if the man is undercutin you its because he can. you been in this game long enough to know not everyone has 6500 to spend on a 90,im sure that its more than worth it but its not gunna happen. FOR real you should be mad at those "LEGIT" dealers for robing us with those crazy a s prices... so for real good lookin out to this seller hater

I can't believe ur b*****n about me parting out my bikes and selling all my spare parts u are a true hater towards me I've been racing cvts for 10 years so I accumulated more than one part. Quit crying because u got ripped off by over paying.

Quote Originally Posted by jake55 View Post
    if your a buyer, do your research, check out the race results of the bike your looking at, ask questions about the seller to see if they are honest and trust worthy. a few extra dollars today to buy off of a legit racer will/could save you a ton of cash versus buying from the flea market/yard sale dealer posing as a racing dad!!
    enough said.
    Rob Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

Ur right look at results we ran 50 this year in points local we won nationals we pulled every holeshot at unidilla and high point enough said

/me grabs the popcorn

Your 50 runs good and did pull a holeshot at Unadilla, but I think your stretching a little about pulling all holeshots, 1st moto of cvt at Unadilla you crossed the finish line 9th on the 1st lap, and 1st moto of cvt at high point you were 22 sec behind 1st on the 1st lap, so something does not add up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast