Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: it's a dang shame!

U have no idea who I am I ran 50 open 50 6-8 we finish 2 and 3 rd over all at unidilla high point ur right we didn't have a good day 5 and 6 th overall I think that was do to the terrible track we got all holeshot at unidilla except the first 50 6-8 do to last gate pick

Quote Originally Posted by bb49 View Post
    U have no idea who I am I ran 50 open 50 6-8 we finish 2 and 3 rd over all at unidilla high point ur right we didn't have a good day 5 and 6 th overall I think that was do to the terrible track we got all holeshot at unidilla except the first 50 6-8 do to last gate pick
    Yeah those rough tracks will get ya you know cause we all race the same one too.Not really sure why you all are so bent out of shape. Here's my problem..... I place something on the forum and then someone stacks same set up right on top of ya for cheaper and I bet you never even ran it and yet you can say it runs and shifts good. No reputable dealer would do that to people and honestly it's misleading and dishonest. Seems a little odd to me why people do that? Visnic has a National Championship quad and that's a fact. Here is another......you get what you pay for. You want to sale it for cheaper because it is cheaper that's cool but don't make it sound comparable cause you supposedly pulled a holeshot. Heck most can pull a holeshot if that's all they set up to do. As far as other dealers charging to much maybe they do but again you get what you pay for. So bb49 I'm going to ask the question that everyone has been wanting to know......are you a dealer and are you the owner of precession racing?
    Brady Henson
    Proud Pop of Connor #20
    Wash and Go Racing
    Future Quarterback University of Alabama

"we won nationals we pulled every holeshot at unidilla and high point enough said "

You proved my point exactly, As I said before your bike runs good and your son did good at both nationals. What bothers me is when a buddy calls you about your 50 and hears its the fastest production 50 and pulled every holeshot at high point and Unadilla. We were at both and knew it was not true. My point to all this is to be honest, your above statement on how your son did is great, If you would have told my buddy that and when he looked up the results and saw it was true your 50 probably would be sold right now.

All I want to know is does someone want to buy a set of used yellow cobra plastics in great shape.Make you a smoking deal on them.Just pm me and I am not a dealer.That is all.Thanks
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

I still have my LT80 for sale...
    No national holeshots but I had a motor (and a great rider) go undefeated in drag races this year.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

Quote Originally Posted by LT80 View Post
    I still have my LT80 for sale...
    No national holeshots but I had a motor (and a great rider) go undefeated in drag races this year.
    what's your bottom dollar????
    Rob Visnic
    Proud dad of #55 Jake Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

[ So bb49 I'm going to ask the question that everyone has been wanting to know......are you a dealer and are you the owner of precession racing?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm.....I did not know it was that difficult of a question.
    Brady Henson
    Proud Pop of Connor #20
    Wash and Go Racing
    Future Quarterback University of Alabama

He's not answered...I hope he's ok.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose

he ok, he on facepage yesterday says going dirt bike no drama but on here say building new for next season guy sems confusd.
    CAUSE I CAN!

"IT'S ONLY MONEY, WHY NOT WASTE IT!!!"

I hate it when ppl sems confusd!
    But I'm glad he's OK. I haven't worried this much since I watched Rocky do the whoop-de-do at Unadilla.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast