Thread: nearly new Fox Podium-X DRR/Apex/Cobra rear shock for 50/70 ATV $330 shipped

nearly new Fox Podium-X DRR/Apex/Cobra rear shock for 50/70 ATV $260 shipped

I have a near (1 hr of use) new fox podium-x rear shock for the 50/70cc DRR/Apex/Cobra ATVs. it was just slightly too long for our typhoon so we could not use it. I am asking $260 Shipped.
    I paid over $500 for this as MSRP was $495+shipping and tax. so this is a very good deal for a new rear shock.

please feel free to contact me directly.
    mike
    Oscar@mayer.net
    817-614-nine 5 nine 6
    (sorry keeps scanners from spamming my cell #.)

ok price change. lowest I will go before I just keep it and find something later to use it for. That is 50% off for a new shock!!! has a total of 1 hr use. It was too long and bike sat weird is why I am selling it. nothing is wrong with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oscarmayer; 11-06-2014 at 08:01 AM. Reason: lowered price to 260

bump for price change. come on guys, this is cheap for best shock for these minis.

no one? I need to move this shock. he needs a new shock for the new raptor frame we have. anyone want to even make an offer? (honest offers only pls)

Mike, killer deal..! I would take it but we use a 14 1/2" shock.. not many people on minis run the fox stuff.. When set-up - I think the rear shocks work just as good as any of the other top shocks.. and the fronts work great and are probably half the weight of the spring shocks. look at the bike OEMs.. air is where its at.
    Emily Saieva #411
    (Facebook, YouTube, Hookit, Twitter)
    2014 WORCS 8-15 Sport and 90cc Stock National Champion
    2013 Dirt Series 90cc Champion and Quad-x 70cc Champion
    - 2016 Media Allstars Team
    - Solo Pilot
    - Blue Sunday Films
    - Precision Powder Coating
    - Spy Optics
    - Fox Shox
    - Maxxis Tires
    - Ogio
    - Matrix Concepts
    - DWT
    - Leatt
    - Ryno Power
    - Fasst Company
    - Twin Air
    - Renthal
    - Amsoil
    - BTO Sports
    - FourWerx Carbon
    - BumPatch.com
    - Vimeo

Thanks sir! I just lowered it to my lowest price I can go. this is 50% off the price I actually paid. honestly if no one buys it, I'll just keep it and use it for something later. (maybe make an adapter to bolt to it so i can use it in longer rear applications.

sold!